In connection to the highways department scam, the DMK party has filed a petition in the Chennai high court to file a case against the Tamilnadu chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy. DMK secretary RS Bharathi had filed a petition in the Chennai high court, and the highlights of this petition are as follows.
A scam of more than 3120 crores has happened in the Highways department, and even after complaints made on the Chief Minister Edappadi Palanisamy in the anti corruption and vigilance department, no action has been taken yet. Hence, the high court of Chennai must intervene in this issue and order the filing of case against the Tamilnadu chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy, said the petition filed by RS Bharathi.
Besides this, no action
has been taken on the complaint of disproportionate assets, against Deputy CM O
Panneerselvam and his family members, and RS Bharathi had filed a petition for
action to be taken against O Panneerselvam as well, and hence a complaint has
been filed. Now, DMK has filed a petition demanding a case against the CM as
well in this situation, and thus, DMK has strengthened its stand against the
Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India According to sources in the wake of heavy rain, the Punjab government has issued a red alert. Chief Principal Secretary to the Chief Minister, Suresh Kumar, during an emergency meeting said “All deputy commissioners are keeping a close tab over the current situation, and disaster control rooms have also been activated and hence all officials have been directed to remain at standby in view of the situation”.
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues