In connection to the highways department scam, the DMK party has filed a petition in the Chennai high court to file a case against the Tamilnadu chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy. DMK secretary RS Bharathi had filed a petition in the Chennai high court, and the highlights of this petition are as follows.
A scam of more than 3120 crores has happened in the Highways department, and even after complaints made on the Chief Minister Edappadi Palanisamy in the anti corruption and vigilance department, no action has been taken yet. Hence, the high court of Chennai must intervene in this issue and order the filing of case against the Tamilnadu chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy, said the petition filed by RS Bharathi.
Besides this, no action
has been taken on the complaint of disproportionate assets, against Deputy CM O
Panneerselvam and his family members, and RS Bharathi had filed a petition for
action to be taken against O Panneerselvam as well, and hence a complaint has
been filed. Now, DMK has filed a petition demanding a case against the CM as
well in this situation, and thus, DMK has strengthened its stand against the
Mickey Mouse character turned 90 on Sunday Accordingly Iconic cartoon character Mickey Mouse turned 90 on Sunday, and his birthday is being celebrated around the world, including in India. Meanwhile Mickey Mouse made his first appearance in Steamboat Willie on November 18, 1928, and has ruled hearts since then. Furthermore he was born out of necessity when Walt Disney discovered he had lost the rights to his previous character
- More Rain anticipated in Tamilnadu from November 19
- Cyclone Gaja death toll in TN rose from 33 to 45
- Sirisena dissolved parliament, announced snap polls on January 5, 2019
- Can KCR win Elections by doing Yagams & Homams alone?
- Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad?
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth