Prime Minister Narendra Modi said he dreams of every family having a home of its own by 2022, when the nation will celebrate 75 years of independence. Meanwhile the homes built under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana are of high quality and nobody had to pay a single rupee bribe, he said addressing a gathering at Jujwa village in Gujarat's Valsad town after interacting with the beneficiaries of the scheme.
PM Modi said "Gujarat has taught him a lot, where this lesson has taught me to fulfill dreams within a specific time. Moreover his dream is that when the country celebrates 75 years of independence in 2022, there should be no family which does not have a house of its own”. Furthermore when speaking about his interaction with beneficiaries of the housing scheme through video conferencing, he said, "Mothers and sisters could say with satisfaction that they got homes according to rules and they did not have to pay a single rupee bribe".
Modi added "Seeing the quality of homes built
under the Prime Minister Awas Yojana, even you must have thought that the government
homes can be like this and the government has given money, but along with it
these homes have been built with the sweat of the family”. Furthermore more
than one lakh houses have been built in the state under the Centre's flagship
scheme which envisions housing for all.
Trump speech right to dispute allegations by Stormy Daniels on Twitter Los Angeles sources stated that President Donald Trump likely had a free speech right to make a Twitter comment disputing allegations by adult film actress Stormy Daniels, a federal judge said on Monday, indicating he was inclined to dismiss her defamation lawsuit against Trump. Meanwhile Daniels, whose real name
- Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!