Hyderabad sources added that Chief Secretary Utpal Kumar Singh said Uttarakhand government expects some of the pharmaceutical companies here, especially those in the bio-medical field, to set up manufacturing facilities in the hill state. Accordingly he was part of a road show presided over by Uttarakhand Minister for Forests, Labor and Ayush, Harak Singh Rawat for the Uttarakhand Investors Summit to be held in Dehradun on October 7 and 8.
The Chief Secretary said Uttarakhand government was working on policies for electric vehicles and information technology, among others. He said "We are in the process of finalizing some important policies and we will soon be announcing them”. Furthermore according to him, the government was preparing a list of about 50 viable projects which would be offered to potential investors to be taken up.
Previously when addressing the business community,
the Minister said Uttarakhand was well-positioned for investments in
sectors such as pharmaceutical, tourism and healthcare. The Minister said "Given
its unexplored industry potential, our aim is to multiply employment
opportunities, improve living standards and have inclusive development".
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees