Hyderabad sources added that Chief Secretary Utpal Kumar Singh said Uttarakhand government expects some of the pharmaceutical companies here, especially those in the bio-medical field, to set up manufacturing facilities in the hill state. Accordingly he was part of a road show presided over by Uttarakhand Minister for Forests, Labor and Ayush, Harak Singh Rawat for the Uttarakhand Investors Summit to be held in Dehradun on October 7 and 8.
The Chief Secretary said Uttarakhand government was working on policies for electric vehicles and information technology, among others. He said "We are in the process of finalizing some important policies and we will soon be announcing them”. Furthermore according to him, the government was preparing a list of about 50 viable projects which would be offered to potential investors to be taken up.
Previously when addressing the business community,
the Minister said Uttarakhand was well-positioned for investments in
sectors such as pharmaceutical, tourism and healthcare. The Minister said "Given
its unexplored industry potential, our aim is to multiply employment
opportunities, improve living standards and have inclusive development".
Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction! Balapur Ganesh laddu has set a new record this year in the auctions as it fetched Rs.16.6 Lakhs! Srinivas Gupta of Arya-Vysya committee has owned the Laddu after a huge competition in this auction...
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!