Chennai sources reported that the Tamilnadu government has transferred several top Indian Administrative Services (IAS) officers in the state. Meanwhile in the order issued on Thursday evening, some of the notable transfers include that of Sunil Paliwal, the Principal Secretary, Higher Education Department who is now posted as the Principal Secretary to Government, Labour and Employment Department. Sunil Paliwal is being replaced by Mangat Ram Sharma. T Udhayachandran, who is the Secretary to Government (Curriculum), School Education Department has now been posted as the Commissioner of Archaeology.
Moreover Ashok Dongre IAS, the erstwhile Additional Chief Secretary/Commissioner of Economics and Statistics has been posted as the Managing Director of Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board.
Earlier on Tuesday, the Tamilnadu government transferred 16 IPS officers in the state including a woman Superintendent of Police who had alleged sexual harassment by an IG-level officer. Incidentally, the IG-level officer was not touched in that regime.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections