Washington sources reported that after raising serious concerns against the Trump administration's H-1B policy, as many as 59 CEOs of top global companies have written a signed letter to the US President Donald Trump requesting to avoid making changes in the policy. Meanwhile a group of the Chief Executive Officers representing the largest US companies including Apple, Pepsi Co, American Airlines, JPMorgan Chase & Co have cautioned the Trump government that the changes in the H-1B Visa policy may increase uncertainty and undermine the economic growth.
Accordingly in a joint letter signed by all the CEOs, they expressed that tightening the immigration policy would have telling effect on US competitiveness. Moreover the group in unison said that many of their employees are now facing uncertainty owing to the issues such as 'inconsistent immigration decisions' which would curb the work permits to spouses of skilled immigrants.
Recently the group asked Trump government to avoid
making changes that disrupt the lives of thousands of law-abiding and skilled
employees. Furthermore Nielsen, a Trump appointee, told reporters at a White
House briefing on Thursday that the administration was only strictly enforcing
the law and moreover he clearly defended saying that the administration did not
create a policy of separating families but only enforcing the law strictly.
Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai? Accordingly Jana Sena Chief's secret meeting in Mumbai is raising several questions in political circles. Meanwhile it is a known fact that Jana Sena Party and YSRCP have decided to refrain from contesting in the Telangana elections by indirectly agreeing to support TRS. As per report Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly and headed to Mumbai.
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities
- Why Donald Trump stops Military Aid to Pakistan?
- Prabhas is in talks with a motor bike company for endorsement deals
- Major Political Parties in Telangana gearing up for campaigning