Washington sources reported that after raising serious concerns against the Trump administration's H-1B policy, as many as 59 CEOs of top global companies have written a signed letter to the US President Donald Trump requesting to avoid making changes in the policy. Meanwhile a group of the Chief Executive Officers representing the largest US companies including Apple, Pepsi Co, American Airlines, JPMorgan Chase & Co have cautioned the Trump government that the changes in the H-1B Visa policy may increase uncertainty and undermine the economic growth.
Accordingly in a joint letter signed by all the CEOs, they expressed that tightening the immigration policy would have telling effect on US competitiveness. Moreover the group in unison said that many of their employees are now facing uncertainty owing to the issues such as 'inconsistent immigration decisions' which would curb the work permits to spouses of skilled immigrants.
Recently the group asked Trump government to avoid
making changes that disrupt the lives of thousands of law-abiding and skilled
employees. Furthermore Nielsen, a Trump appointee, told reporters at a White
House briefing on Thursday that the administration was only strictly enforcing
the law and moreover he clearly defended saying that the administration did not
create a policy of separating families but only enforcing the law strictly.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?