Country's Vice President Venkaiah Naidu has recalled his association with TDP founder NTR. Venkaiah has shared an interesting anecdote that took place in 1983 when he himself had contested for direct election for Assembly constituency Udayagiri in Nellore district. Meanwhile Venkaiah said NTR was supposed to come to his constituency for the campaign, but he hadn't only because NTR wanted him to win the election.
As per report Venkaiah recalled that NTR had sent his man Daggubati Chenchu Ramaiah to him and personally conveyed him that NTR wouldn't campaign in his constituency. Furthermore Chenchu Ramaiah apparently told Naidu that NTR didn't come for the campaign only because he was fighting against Congress.
Moreover as Chandrababu Naidu is inching close to Congress, Venkaiah
Naidu's comments have gained significance. Further on the eve of completing one
year in the post of Vice President of India, Venkaiah said how he had feared
when he was given the huge task of Vice President. However, Venkaiah said the
biggest challenge and worry for him is the running of Rajya Sabha for which he
is the Chairman. Moreover he said his wish is to elevate the stature of the
Upper House, but he said he is so worried over the way the House is being
Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS? According to sources AP Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu revealed that he wanted to contest the elections in alliance with the Telangana Rashtra Samiti (TRS) in Telangana state but the BJP had spoiled these plans. Meanwhile he claimed that if the TDP and TRS ally, the Telugu people would become strong. Hence the BJP had created differences and spoiled the alliance between the TDP and TRS.
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi