In the men's singles tennis match semifinals of the ongoing Asian games; Indian player Prajnesh Gunneswaran was defeated. Due to this he had won a bronze medal for his quarter final match victory. In the semi final match of mens's singles tennis event of the ongoing Asian games tournament, India's Prajnesh Gunneswaran was to play Uzbekistan player Istomin Dennis.
Gunneswaran had been trailing ever since the start of the semi final match and he lost the first set 2-6 to Dennis. With no further improvement in the second set as well, Prajnesh Gunneswaran lost the second set to 2-6 to Istomin Dennis. Due to this unexpected loss Gunneswaran had to settle for a bronze medal thanks to his quarter final match victory. In the women's singles tennis tournament, Ankita Raina had won the bronze medal yesterday.
On the other hand in men's doubles
tournament of tennis, Rohan bopanna - Divij Saran paid won the finals clinching
the gold making it the third gold for India in Tennis. India which is in
8th position in medals tally has won 6 golds, 5 silver and 14 bronze medals.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar