The Kerala BJP leader Sridharan Pillai has questioned the Kerala chief minister Pinarayi Vijayan, whom had told him regarding UAE government giving flood relief aid worth 700 crores. During a press conference today, Sridharan Pillai had said, "Recently Kerala chief minister Pinarayi Vijayan had said that the UAE government had come forward to contribute 100 million dollars, (amounting to 700 crore Indian rupees) for Kerala flood relief.
However the ambassador for UAE in India has refused any such announcement made by the UAE government. Now as per report Pinarayi Vijayan has to explain the source of his information regarding UAE's 700 crores".
He had further added that while there was no relief fund announced by UAE government at first place, people had started accusing Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi of stopping a fund that wasn't even announced, while also reiterating that Narendra Modi was keen on helping Kerala and has been making all efforts for providing Relief and funds to the state.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day