The Kerala BJP leader Sridharan Pillai has questioned the Kerala chief minister Pinarayi Vijayan, whom had told him regarding UAE government giving flood relief aid worth 700 crores. During a press conference today, Sridharan Pillai had said, "Recently Kerala chief minister Pinarayi Vijayan had said that the UAE government had come forward to contribute 100 million dollars, (amounting to 700 crore Indian rupees) for Kerala flood relief.
However the ambassador for UAE in India has refused any such announcement made by the UAE government. Now as per report Pinarayi Vijayan has to explain the source of his information regarding UAE's 700 crores".
He had further added that while there was no relief fund announced by UAE government at first place, people had started accusing Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi of stopping a fund that wasn't even announced, while also reiterating that Narendra Modi was keen on helping Kerala and has been making all efforts for providing Relief and funds to the state.
Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu Chennai sources stated that as the experience of till now, Tamilnadu is getting cold. Meanwhile the weather center has warned that it will become more and more in the next four days. Reportedly in Tamilnadu, the northeast monsoon season was completed in December, 2018. This year, during the northeast monsoon, four storms were formed, but only 'kajah' storm provided some rainfall.
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam