The Kerala BJP leader Sridharan Pillai has questioned the Kerala chief minister Pinarayi Vijayan, whom had told him regarding UAE government giving flood relief aid worth 700 crores. During a press conference today, Sridharan Pillai had said, "Recently Kerala chief minister Pinarayi Vijayan had said that the UAE government had come forward to contribute 100 million dollars, (amounting to 700 crore Indian rupees) for Kerala flood relief.
However the ambassador for UAE in India has refused any such announcement made by the UAE government. Now as per report Pinarayi Vijayan has to explain the source of his information regarding UAE's 700 crores".
He had further added that while there was no relief fund announced by UAE government at first place, people had started accusing Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi of stopping a fund that wasn't even announced, while also reiterating that Narendra Modi was keen on helping Kerala and has been making all efforts for providing Relief and funds to the state.
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers