3 days of the upcoming two weeks are going to be deciding factors for the future of DMK party. DMK has been facing a huge restructuring of the party as most of its leaders are seniors who are on the verge of retiring from political life and hence lots of new policies and changes are to be implemented in the party in the coming weeks.
DMK chief Kalaignar M Karunanidhi had passed away on August 7 at the Kauvery hospital Chennai, following age related ailments and health deterioration, and the working President MK Stalin has been confronted by numerous issues before him, starting from the selection of members for different roles. DMK has in the past faced many such scenarios like Anna becoming the leader, Anna becoming CM, Kalaignar becoming DMK leader and becoming CM, vaiko's exit and now DMK is facing similar crisis situations.
August 28 is the next key date for
DMK as the working committee meeting will be held and it is expected that
Stalin will be elected party president while Anbazhagan, Kanimozhi and Duraimurugan
are in contention for the post of treasurer. The next date of August 31 will
have a memorial meeting for Kalaignar and this meeting which will be attended
by BJP leader Amit Shah but not by Congress leader Rahul Gandhi has Already
Sparked talks of new alliances. The third date of September 5 will most
probably witness MK Alagiri forming a new party or issuing a sensational
announcement against DMK.
Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan Accordingly a day after AP Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu inducted Kidari Sravan, son of slain Araku MLA Kidari Sarveswara Rao, into his Cabinet, Jana Sena Chief Pawan Kalyan alleged that TDP is neglecting tribals. Pawan said, at a meeting in Kakinada that 'Tribals' life is not important for Chandrababu and it is because of him that MLA Kidari Sarweswara Rao was murdered and a
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?