3 days of the upcoming two weeks are going to be deciding factors for the future of DMK party. DMK has been facing a huge restructuring of the party as most of its leaders are seniors who are on the verge of retiring from political life and hence lots of new policies and changes are to be implemented in the party in the coming weeks.
DMK chief Kalaignar M Karunanidhi had passed away on August 7 at the Kauvery hospital Chennai, following age related ailments and health deterioration, and the working President MK Stalin has been confronted by numerous issues before him, starting from the selection of members for different roles. DMK has in the past faced many such scenarios like Anna becoming the leader, Anna becoming CM, Kalaignar becoming DMK leader and becoming CM, vaiko's exit and now DMK is facing similar crisis situations.
August 28 is the next key date for
DMK as the working committee meeting will be held and it is expected that
Stalin will be elected party president while Anbazhagan, Kanimozhi and Duraimurugan
are in contention for the post of treasurer. The next date of August 31 will
have a memorial meeting for Kalaignar and this meeting which will be attended
by BJP leader Amit Shah but not by Congress leader Rahul Gandhi has Already
Sparked talks of new alliances. The third date of September 5 will most
probably witness MK Alagiri forming a new party or issuing a sensational
announcement against DMK.
Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu Chennai sources stated that as the experience of till now, Tamilnadu is getting cold. Meanwhile the weather center has warned that it will become more and more in the next four days. Reportedly in Tamilnadu, the northeast monsoon season was completed in December, 2018. This year, during the northeast monsoon, four storms were formed, but only 'kajah' storm provided some rainfall.
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam