Sources from Karim Nagar added that the YSR Congress party (YSRCP) staged a 'Nirudyoga Garjana' protest against the Telangana government to demand employment opportunities and fill up vacancies in the government, before the district Collectorate here yesterday. Meanwhile Telangana unit YSRCP President Gattu Srikanth Reddy said that the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) government betrayed the youth after promising one lakh jobs in 2014.
Furthermore he called on party workers for pro-active participation in the protest. Moreover Srikanth Reddy said that Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao (KCR) has cheated the unemployed youth in the last four years. As per report the Telangana government should immediately issue notifications for filling up the job vacancies across various government departments.
Further the YSRCP has been fighting for
the cause of farmers who lost their lands after the State government redesigned
the Mallannasagar project design. Previously in the past the YSRCP leaders
staged protests along with the farmers who were protesting against the
government over Mallannasagar irrigation project.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue