Sources from Karim Nagar added that the YSR Congress party (YSRCP) staged a 'Nirudyoga Garjana' protest against the Telangana government to demand employment opportunities and fill up vacancies in the government, before the district Collectorate here yesterday. Meanwhile Telangana unit YSRCP President Gattu Srikanth Reddy said that the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) government betrayed the youth after promising one lakh jobs in 2014.
Furthermore he called on party workers for pro-active participation in the protest. Moreover Srikanth Reddy said that Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao (KCR) has cheated the unemployed youth in the last four years. As per report the Telangana government should immediately issue notifications for filling up the job vacancies across various government departments.
Further the YSRCP has been fighting for
the cause of farmers who lost their lands after the State government redesigned
the Mallannasagar project design. Previously in the past the YSRCP leaders
staged protests along with the farmers who were protesting against the
government over Mallannasagar irrigation project.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018