As per report the rains have mellowed down and the water that rose to scary heights in houses and streets has seeped away, but people in Kerala are not able to return home soon, at least not all of them. Meanwhile Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan said at a press meet that there are still 8,69,124 of them living in relief camps.
Furthermore as per report there have been 265 deaths since August 8 when the rains became too heavy. Meanwhile the initial estimates suggest that 7,000 houses have been fully destroyed and 50,000 partially, but people will have to go back to their lives, and they will be given Rs 10,000 as they return home. Further they could contact the camp official in charge or the revenue administration and an amount of Rs 242 Crore has been allotted from the CM’s Disaster Relief Fund for the purpose.
The CM commented that “The CMDRF has so far received Rs 535 Crore and an
instruction was made by the Supreme Court to government employees, to
contribute whatever amount they wish to, to the CM’s Relief Fund. “Some central
government employees may contribute through the PM’s fund. It is to avoid that
confusion the SC instruction came”. Moreover it was also very important to
create clean homes for people from the relief camps to go back to.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar