Accordingly the e-Governance Leader Madras Security Printers (MSP) have developed GPS based software for Greater Chennai Corporation for Fleet & Fuel Management. Meanwhile the Fleet management system developed will help in monitoring the vehicles for efficient operations by reducing the operation cost and fuel usages, given the fact that Greater Chennai Corporation‘s mechanical engineering department uses thousands of vehicles for its daily activities.
As per report the Fleet Management tool was developed to monitor the Vehicle maintenance, Driver management, Accident management, Vehicle asset management, Fuel management & Vehicle usage. Furthermore the Fleet Management System is a technologically advanced method of remote vehicle tracking and monitoring.
Presently it has emerged as a widely used LBS
(Location Based System) application in developed countries and it has had a
major impact on the conscious of developing countries like India. Moreover Madras
Security Printers is a 42 year old company and a leader in E-governance and
High Security printing. Further the organization has a successful track record
of implementing several e-governance projects in states namely Tamilnadu,
Puducherry, UP, West Bengal, Orissa, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Rajasthan
and in several countries across the globe.
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!