Accordingly the e-Governance Leader Madras Security Printers (MSP) have developed GPS based software for Greater Chennai Corporation for Fleet & Fuel Management. Meanwhile the Fleet management system developed will help in monitoring the vehicles for efficient operations by reducing the operation cost and fuel usages, given the fact that Greater Chennai Corporation‘s mechanical engineering department uses thousands of vehicles for its daily activities.
As per report the Fleet Management tool was developed to monitor the Vehicle maintenance, Driver management, Accident management, Vehicle asset management, Fuel management & Vehicle usage. Furthermore the Fleet Management System is a technologically advanced method of remote vehicle tracking and monitoring.
Presently it has emerged as a widely used LBS
(Location Based System) application in developed countries and it has had a
major impact on the conscious of developing countries like India. Moreover Madras
Security Printers is a 42 year old company and a leader in E-governance and
High Security printing. Further the organization has a successful track record
of implementing several e-governance projects in states namely Tamilnadu,
Puducherry, UP, West Bengal, Orissa, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Rajasthan
and in several countries across the globe.
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India