Chennai sources reported that the Crime Branch CID (CB-CID) police informed the Madras high court that assistant professor Nirmala Devi, arrested in connection with Madurai Kamaraj University sex scandal, has ‘voluntarily’ confessed during custodial interrogation that she tried to lure girl students only to offer sexual favors to other two accused in the case Murugan and Karuppasamy.
According to report the ASP, Lavanya informed in an affidavit filed before the court that with the assistance of cybercrime cell, the Call Data Records (CDR) of Nirmala Devi, Karuppasamy and Murugan were obtained from Mobile Service Providers (MSP). During investigation, it was found that the accused had conspired and Nirmala Devi on various occasions induced four girl students for sexual exploitation.
Moreover the ASP filed the affidavit in response to a PIL filed by D
Ganesan of the Revolutionary Students’ Youth Front (RSYF) seeking a direction
to constitute a special investigation team (SIT), comprising women police
officers, who are led by a gender-sensitive officer in the rank of DIG. Further
the division bench headed by Justice Huluvadi G Ramesh referred the PIL to the
first bench headed by Chief Justice VK Tahilramani.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar