London sources reported that Congress president Rahul Gandhi on Friday likened the RSS to the Islamist group Muslim Brotherhood in the Arab world and alleged that the outfit is trying to "change" the nature of India and "capture" its institutions. Meanwhile the Muslim Brotherhood is the oldest political Islamist group in the Arab world. It is not allowed to operate as an official political party in some Arab countries.
Furthermore when addressing the International Institute of Strategic Studies here, Gandhi accused the Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh (RSS) of trying to change the nature of India and capture India's institutions. Gandhi told the audience at London based think tank "The RSS is trying to change the nature of India. Other parties haven't tried to capture India's institutions and the RSS' idea is similar to the idea of Muslim Brotherhood in the Arab world”.
The Congress president said "The idea of demonetization came directly
from the Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh (RSS), bypassed the Finance Minister and
the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), and was planted in Prime Minister's head". Moreover
Modi had claimed that the demonetization would help curtail the shadow economy
and crack down on the use of illicit and counterfeit cash to fund illegal
activity and terrorism.
Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President? According to sources in a major embarrassment to Narendra Modi & his government, ex-French president FranÃ§ois Hollande has stated that 'Indian Govt proposed Reliance, we had no choice'. Hollande made these comments in his latest interview to a leading French newspaper. Meanwhile with such comments directly coming from the former French president, tempers arose in India between the government and Opposition.
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port