Krishna sources stated that the Defense Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is notching up in its efforts to set up the Missile Test Launch Facility in the Krishna Wildlife Sanctuary (KWS) in the district here. Earlier on Friday, an Expert Appraisal Committee of the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEFCC) granted environmental clearance for setting up the Facility in 155 hectares in the Sanctuary at Gullalamoda Village of Nagayalanka Mandal here.
As per report previously the National Board for Wildlife has given its nod for the project, for diversion of the forest cover within the sanctuary. Meanwhile the DRDO is yet to submit the Wildlife Management Plan to the Board, which would permit the construction of the Facility inside the Sanctuary.
Accordingly the Rs 1,000 crore project, after completion, will be a
feather in the cap of India's missile launch strength. Already, Andhra Pradesh
is home to one of the country's two satellite launch centres, the Satish Dhawan
Space Centre in Sriharikota.
Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line Hyderabad sources added that in a bid to encourage more people to get drinking water tap connections in urban areas, the state government of Telangana drastically slashed the deposit amount to just “Rs One ”for the below poverty line families and to “Rs 100” for others as against present Rs 6,000 as quoted in a release. Meanwhile in all municipalities and municipal corporations, the BPL
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day
- 2 alliances in India, one under Rahul Gandhi and a 'gatbandhan' which has no leader: Amit Shah
- Arya & Sayyeshaa getting engaged to each other
- Pinnacle Blooms - Helping special kids
- Forest department eyeing Chinnathambi!
- Kamal Hassan praises woman!
- Captain Vijayakanth coming soon!
- Trump still adds to sources not requiring congressional approval
- New inmate into TDP from MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna's Family
- Will Anti Corruption Bureau in Delhi be controlled as per instructions from SC?
- KCR Govt plans to illuminate Charminar with 190-watt LED light
- Kotii Group - On the name of god celebrating 9th Anniversary
- When will Tamilnadu Districts be upgraded as Corporations?
- Know how to hide Caller ID when making call to Uber Driver