Hyderabad sources reported that Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee (TPCC) president N Uttam Kumar Reddy dismissed as a 'joke', Chief Minister K Chadrasekhar Rao's claim that the TRS would win 100 seats in the next Assembly elections. As per report the Congress leader expressed confidence that his party would win 75 seats (out of 119) in the assembly elections in the state.
Meanwhile Rao told reporters that he appeared to have conducted surveys in some other states and not in Telangana and as per the surveys conducted by him, Reddy claimed, the Congress would win more than 75 seats whenever elections are held. Furthermore the Congress demanded that the TRS government immediately announce a new Pay Revision Commission (PRC) for state government employees.
Moreover he alleged that Rao has completely neglected the welfare of
employees during the last four years without paying any attention to the
problems being faced by them and hence the Legislative Assembly elections in
Telangana are scheduled to be held simultaneously with the Lok Sabha polls next
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes