Hyderabad sources reported that Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee (TPCC) president N Uttam Kumar Reddy dismissed as a 'joke', Chief Minister K Chadrasekhar Rao's claim that the TRS would win 100 seats in the next Assembly elections. As per report the Congress leader expressed confidence that his party would win 75 seats (out of 119) in the assembly elections in the state.
Meanwhile Rao told reporters that he appeared to have conducted surveys in some other states and not in Telangana and as per the surveys conducted by him, Reddy claimed, the Congress would win more than 75 seats whenever elections are held. Furthermore the Congress demanded that the TRS government immediately announce a new Pay Revision Commission (PRC) for state government employees.
Moreover he alleged that Rao has completely neglected the welfare of
employees during the last four years without paying any attention to the
problems being faced by them and hence the Legislative Assembly elections in
Telangana are scheduled to be held simultaneously with the Lok Sabha polls next
A guy has registered his Sex as 'Neutral' A Dutch citizen has registered his gender as 'Neutral' at the Roermond’s Limburg District Court. The Dutch citizen won the case after he registered the case as he wished to register neither as a male nor a female. Even though the judges urge the lawmakers to recognize him as 'Third gender' he was persistent to take over it as 'Neutral'.
- First Ever Dog Park been inaugurated in Kondapur
- Mark monitors how much we use FB
- India is the highest recipient of remittances
- US labeled the Chinese Warship's Actions unsafe
- Toll Gate Charges hiked!
- Why Swami Paripoornanandha joined BJP?
- Transfer of a Govt school teacher is revoked
- RSS & BJP believe in totalitarianism: Owaisi
- A New Century luxury Sedan Car from Toyota
- PM Narendra Modi offered prayers at Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
- Train Bulldozes into a Crowd during Dussehra Festival in Amristar
- Donald Trump calls Congressman Gianforte an incredible Montana leader
- Nara Brahmani donated for Cyclone Titli affected areas
- Congress not ready to share their seats with other grand alliance
- Pon Radhakrishnan comments amid raging MeToo storm