Hyderabad sources reported that Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee (TPCC) president N Uttam Kumar Reddy dismissed as a 'joke', Chief Minister K Chadrasekhar Rao's claim that the TRS would win 100 seats in the next Assembly elections. As per report the Congress leader expressed confidence that his party would win 75 seats (out of 119) in the assembly elections in the state.
Meanwhile Rao told reporters that he appeared to have conducted surveys in some other states and not in Telangana and as per the surveys conducted by him, Reddy claimed, the Congress would win more than 75 seats whenever elections are held. Furthermore the Congress demanded that the TRS government immediately announce a new Pay Revision Commission (PRC) for state government employees.
Moreover he alleged that Rao has completely neglected the welfare of
employees during the last four years without paying any attention to the
problems being faced by them and hence the Legislative Assembly elections in
Telangana are scheduled to be held simultaneously with the Lok Sabha polls next
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open