As per report in an effort to help normalize the lives of the flood affected people in Kerala, several organizations are offering a helping hand with free services. Meanwhile from electronics to flight services, companies have mobilized volunteers and experts to reach out to people in need. Accordingly Panasonic’s HR and Customer Care department’s free service camp called ‘Anchor Care’ has deployed over 100 electricians on the ground to offer services in problems related to electricity and power failures.
Anchor Electricals Pvt. Ltd. said in a press release “Volunteers from Anchor by Panasonic have reached out to some of the worst affected areas and are working round the clock to provide help in the form of rectifying switches, switch gears, fans, lighting, wires and cables and other electrical appliances”. Moreover the volunteers in Kerala can reach out to the service by calling the toll-free number 18001038606 or tweeting using #CareForKerala.
Furthermore Chinese electronics giant Huawei, too, announced free repair
services for Huawei and Honor smart phones that were damaged in the floods. Nextly
Pune based KBL Pumps is conducting free pump servicing camps in waterlogged
areas. Moreover brands such as Samsung and Preethi are providing free labor
services and discounts on some products and services. Further Vistara airline
will provide free flight services to doctors, nurses, disaster management
experts and skilled volunteers from accredited institutions and relief organizations,
from Delhi and Chennai to Thiruvananthapuram.
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam