As per report in an effort to help normalize the lives of the flood affected people in Kerala, several organizations are offering a helping hand with free services. Meanwhile from electronics to flight services, companies have mobilized volunteers and experts to reach out to people in need. Accordingly Panasonic’s HR and Customer Care department’s free service camp called ‘Anchor Care’ has deployed over 100 electricians on the ground to offer services in problems related to electricity and power failures.
Anchor Electricals Pvt. Ltd. said in a press release “Volunteers from Anchor by Panasonic have reached out to some of the worst affected areas and are working round the clock to provide help in the form of rectifying switches, switch gears, fans, lighting, wires and cables and other electrical appliances”. Moreover the volunteers in Kerala can reach out to the service by calling the toll-free number 18001038606 or tweeting using #CareForKerala.
Furthermore Chinese electronics giant Huawei, too, announced free repair
services for Huawei and Honor smart phones that were damaged in the floods. Nextly
Pune based KBL Pumps is conducting free pump servicing camps in waterlogged
areas. Moreover brands such as Samsung and Preethi are providing free labor
services and discounts on some products and services. Further Vistara airline
will provide free flight services to doctors, nurses, disaster management
experts and skilled volunteers from accredited institutions and relief organizations,
from Delhi and Chennai to Thiruvananthapuram.
First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS) According to sources Arunachal Pradesh becomes the first State in North East India to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS), a solution developed by the Madras Security Printers, a company specializing in system integration and solutions for e-governance projects. Recently the End-to-end e-PDS system,
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi