As per report in an effort to help normalize the lives of the flood affected people in Kerala, several organizations are offering a helping hand with free services. Meanwhile from electronics to flight services, companies have mobilized volunteers and experts to reach out to people in need. Accordingly Panasonic’s HR and Customer Care department’s free service camp called ‘Anchor Care’ has deployed over 100 electricians on the ground to offer services in problems related to electricity and power failures.
Anchor Electricals Pvt. Ltd. said in a press release “Volunteers from Anchor by Panasonic have reached out to some of the worst affected areas and are working round the clock to provide help in the form of rectifying switches, switch gears, fans, lighting, wires and cables and other electrical appliances”. Moreover the volunteers in Kerala can reach out to the service by calling the toll-free number 18001038606 or tweeting using #CareForKerala.
Furthermore Chinese electronics giant Huawei, too, announced free repair
services for Huawei and Honor smart phones that were damaged in the floods. Nextly
Pune based KBL Pumps is conducting free pump servicing camps in waterlogged
areas. Moreover brands such as Samsung and Preethi are providing free labor
services and discounts on some products and services. Further Vistara airline
will provide free flight services to doctors, nurses, disaster management
experts and skilled volunteers from accredited institutions and relief organizations,
from Delhi and Chennai to Thiruvananthapuram.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!