Sources from Kurnool stated that despite resistance from senior leaders of TDP and party cadre, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister and TDP President N Chandrababu Naidu has made up his mind to join hands with Congress for the next elections. Furthermore this was indirectly mentioned by the AP CM himself at the Dharma Porata Deeksha meeting. TDP had organized the meeting with the theme "Protest against Unfaithful and Betrayal Politics".
Meanwhile when speaking at the meeting, Chandrababu had recalled different occasions wherein Congress had come to the rescue of TDP. Further during the formation of United Front government, the Congress voluntarily came forward to support the front. Similarly at recent no-confidence motion moved by TDP in Parliament against NDA government, Congress supported the motion. Earlier Congress was promising Special Category Status (SCS) to AP when it comes to power, he observed.
Recently by conveying this at the meeting, Chandrababu has sent signals to
his party leaders, workers and supporters that there was a possibility of
alliance with Congress in coming elections. Moreover in the same breath, the
TDP Chief slammed the BJP and said that despite the lack of cooperation from
the Central government, the TDP government had laid the path of development for
the state. Further Chandrababu criticized Prime Minister Modi and
said that Modi had taken a u turn with regard to SCS to AP.
Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India New Delhi sources stated that popular video sharing platform TikTok, owned by Chinese tech company ByteDance said the company was committed to maintaining a safe and positive in-app environment for its users in India. Meanwhile when reacting to a report on how Hindu chauvinistic videos thrive on TikTok, ByteDance said that the video sharing app as well as its social media platform
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?