Sources from Kurnool stated that despite resistance from senior leaders of TDP and party cadre, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister and TDP President N Chandrababu Naidu has made up his mind to join hands with Congress for the next elections. Furthermore this was indirectly mentioned by the AP CM himself at the Dharma Porata Deeksha meeting. TDP had organized the meeting with the theme "Protest against Unfaithful and Betrayal Politics".
Meanwhile when speaking at the meeting, Chandrababu had recalled different occasions wherein Congress had come to the rescue of TDP. Further during the formation of United Front government, the Congress voluntarily came forward to support the front. Similarly at recent no-confidence motion moved by TDP in Parliament against NDA government, Congress supported the motion. Earlier Congress was promising Special Category Status (SCS) to AP when it comes to power, he observed.
Recently by conveying this at the meeting, Chandrababu has sent signals to
his party leaders, workers and supporters that there was a possibility of
alliance with Congress in coming elections. Moreover in the same breath, the
TDP Chief slammed the BJP and said that despite the lack of cooperation from
the Central government, the TDP government had laid the path of development for
the state. Further Chandrababu criticized Prime Minister Modi and
said that Modi had taken a u turn with regard to SCS to AP.
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli