Sources from Kurnool stated that despite resistance from senior leaders of TDP and party cadre, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister and TDP President N Chandrababu Naidu has made up his mind to join hands with Congress for the next elections. Furthermore this was indirectly mentioned by the AP CM himself at the Dharma Porata Deeksha meeting. TDP had organized the meeting with the theme "Protest against Unfaithful and Betrayal Politics".
Meanwhile when speaking at the meeting, Chandrababu had recalled different occasions wherein Congress had come to the rescue of TDP. Further during the formation of United Front government, the Congress voluntarily came forward to support the front. Similarly at recent no-confidence motion moved by TDP in Parliament against NDA government, Congress supported the motion. Earlier Congress was promising Special Category Status (SCS) to AP when it comes to power, he observed.
Recently by conveying this at the meeting, Chandrababu has sent signals to
his party leaders, workers and supporters that there was a possibility of
alliance with Congress in coming elections. Moreover in the same breath, the
TDP Chief slammed the BJP and said that despite the lack of cooperation from
the Central government, the TDP government had laid the path of development for
the state. Further Chandrababu criticized Prime Minister Modi and
said that Modi had taken a u turn with regard to SCS to AP.
Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside A newly married couple in Hyderabad faced a shock, as the bridegroom was brutally hacked to death by his father in law himself. Hyderabad based Madhavi(20) had got married to Navdeep(24) earlier this month against the wishes of her parents.
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24