New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that the Criminal Law (Amendment) Act will act as a deterrent against rape and also play an effective role in curbing crimes against women and young girls and moreover the act was passed earlier this month. Meanwhile in his monthly "Mann Ki Baat" program PM Modi said, "No civilized society can tolerate any kind of injustice towards women and hence the nation will not tolerate those committing rapes”.
Furthermore with this point in view, Parliament has made a provision of strictest punishment by passing the Criminal Law (Amendment) Bill. As per report under the new Act that will replace the ordinance, that the government had brought in April, those convicted in a rape case will get a minimum sentence of 10 years and those found guilty of raping girls below the age of 12 years will be given death sentence.
Moreover Prime Minister Modi also hailed the decision of a court in
Mandsaur in Madhya Pradesh to pronounce death penalty to two criminals who were
found guilty of raping a minor girl.
Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches Accordingly affluent AC passengers are the prime suspects as over 21 lakh towels, bed sheets, blankets and other items went missing from air-conditioned coaches during 2017-18. As official said “The passengers are suspected to have made off with precisely 21,72,246 "bedroll items" including 12,83,415 hand towels, 4,71,077 bed sheets and 3,14,952 pillow covers from trains across the country
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy
- ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!