Baghdad sources made a statement that at least 10 Islamic State (IS) militants have been killed in an operation against an IS hideout near Mosul, capital of Iraq's Nineveh province, the Iraqi military said. Accordingly the provincial Rapid Response elite police force, backed by Iraqi aircraft, raided the IS hideout at a large cave near al-Shoura area, Brig. Gen. Yahya Rasoul, spokesman of the Iraqi Joint Operations Command, said in a statement on Saturday.
Meanwhile as per report another provincial police force captured five suspected IS militants in Mosul, some 400 km north of Baghdad, after tip-offs from civilians and intelligence reports, Rasoul said in a separate statement.
Furthermore it was stated that the security
in Iraq has dramatically improved since Iraqi forces fully defeated are
militants across the country late in 2017. However, militant remnants regrouped
in urban and rugged areas, carrying out attacks against security forces and
civilians despite operations from time to time to hunt them down.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!