The Tamil Nadu BJP leader Tamilisai Soundararajan had said that there's no official information yet on the presence of BJP president Amit Shah at the Memorial Meeting of late DMK chief Kalaignar M Karunanidhi. The memorial event for Kalaignar M Karunanidhi is scheduled to be held in Chennai on August 30, and it is expected that many national leaders, including BJP national leader Amit Sha,h will be attending this event.
Though many other national leaders will be arriving for the memorial event, the event has been watched with full focus on the presence of BJP leader Amit Shah, as it was just months ago that he was given a very cold response with hashtag go back Amit Shah made to trend, and now his presence will be seen as a historic event in TN politics.
In this situation, Tamilisai Soundararajan, the TN BJP leader has expressed her views on his arrival for the event. She has said that there's no official confirmation on the presence of Amit Shah and hence she cannot respond for tweets and rumours and clarified that only if the information comes from BJP party office from Delhi, there's no guarantee on Amit Shah's arrival for kalaignar M Karunanidhi's memorial event.
AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto Sources from Raipur stated that the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) Sunday promised a corruption free administration, prohibition and a loan waiver for farmers if elected to power in Chhattisgarh. Meanwhile when releasing its manifesto in Raipur for the state polls, which the AAP is contesting for the first time, the Arvind Kejriwal led party announced a slew of measures for different sections of the society.
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?
- Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!