Accordingly SIIMA, the biggest and the most viewed South Indian Film Awards is back with its Seventh Edition to be held in Dubai on 14th & 15th September. Meanwhile India’s leading fashion retail chain Pantaloons is the title sponsor for SIIMA 2018.
Furthermore when announcing the launch of the south Indian film awards at a plush event in Chennai, Rana Daggubati, Anjali, Sayyeshaa, Nikki Galrani, Raiza Wilson, Khushbu Sundar, Sathish Muthukrishnan, Adusumilli Brinda Prasad Chairperson SIIMA, Mr. Gaurav Chakravarty, Head Marketing & Loyalty Pantaloons and Mr. Sameer Gogate, Head Monetisation & Distribution VIU India were present at the event. Meanwhile when speaking on the Association with Pantaloons, Ms. Adusumilli Brinda Prasad, Chairperson SIIMA said, “Fashion and Films go hand in hand and especially in South India fans try to imitate the styles of their favorite stars and are happy to have Pantaloons as our title sponsor as well as styling partner for SIIMA 2018.”
Moreover this festive season, Pantaloons will have
ensembles that will style you for every occasion throughout the season is it an
office party, a movie with friends, family reunions or just a casual day
shopping. Reports added that its offering ranges from maxi dresses to ghera
skirts, fusion tops to asymmetrical kurtas, long length tees to fashionable
denim, smart chinos to printed shirts and lots more.
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!