Washington sources reported that former Trump World Tower doorman Dino Sajudin said that he has knowledge about the alleged affair between President Donald Trump and a former housekeeper which resulted in a child. Meanwhile Marc Held, the attorney for Dino Sajudin said that his client has been released from the contract that he entered with American Media Inc that forbidden him from discussing the matter with anyone.
As per report Sajudin, 46, was a doorman at a Trump property in Manhattan until after the 2016 election. Recently he first came forward with the claims about Trump's affair in April this year. Earlier the contract was signed on November 15, 2015, and stated that American Media Inc has the exclusive right to Sajudin’s story but doesn’t mention details of the story beyond saying, "Source shall provide AMI with information regarding Donald Trump's illegitimate child."
According to a report the contract states that
"AMI will not owe source any compensation if AMI does not publish the
exclusive” and the top of the agreement shows that Sajudin could receive a sum
of USD 30,000 "payable upon publication as set forth below". Previously,
Trump’s former attorney Michael Cohen pleaded guilty and told prosecutors that
Trump had ordered him to make payments to cover up the affairs and other
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers