Washington sources reported that former Trump World Tower doorman Dino Sajudin said that he has knowledge about the alleged affair between President Donald Trump and a former housekeeper which resulted in a child. Meanwhile Marc Held, the attorney for Dino Sajudin said that his client has been released from the contract that he entered with American Media Inc that forbidden him from discussing the matter with anyone.
As per report Sajudin, 46, was a doorman at a Trump property in Manhattan until after the 2016 election. Recently he first came forward with the claims about Trump's affair in April this year. Earlier the contract was signed on November 15, 2015, and stated that American Media Inc has the exclusive right to Sajudin’s story but doesn’t mention details of the story beyond saying, "Source shall provide AMI with information regarding Donald Trump's illegitimate child."
According to a report the contract states that
"AMI will not owe source any compensation if AMI does not publish the
exclusive” and the top of the agreement shows that Sajudin could receive a sum
of USD 30,000 "payable upon publication as set forth below". Previously,
Trump’s former attorney Michael Cohen pleaded guilty and told prosecutors that
Trump had ordered him to make payments to cover up the affairs and other
Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front? Hyderabad sources reported that K T Rama Rao, who is the son of Telangana Chief Minister and TRS President K. Chandrashekhar Rao, also known as KCR, along with some other leaders of the party will hold talks with Jaganmohan Reddy, who is the Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh Assembly. Meanwhile this will be the first direct talks between the leaders of two parties since KCR floated
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India