According to sources Andhra Pradesh IT minister Nara Lokesh, who is known for being controversially funny in his public speeches, is in the news again. Earlier on the occasion of his 11th wedding anniversary, the AP minister put out an adorable message for his better half, Brahmani on Twitter. Reports added the couple tied the knot in 2007 and blessed with a boy child Nara Devaansh.
Recently Nara Lokesh tweeted “Woke up every day in the past 11 years knowing that he is being truly loved, valued and cared for. You being in his life have been one of the best gifts God has bestowed on him and he thanked him for that as Happy anniversary Brahmaninara". Meanwhile Nara Brahmani who oversees Heritage Foods in the capacity of Vice President of Business Development, is an MBA graduate from Stanford University, while Nara Lokesh graduated from Carnegie Mellon University before going to Stanford.
Furthermore as per report before being elected
to the Andhra Pradesh Legislative Council, Lokesh served the Telugu Desam Party
as a trustee of NTR Memorial Trust on Healthcare, Education and other
social issues. Accordingly Nara Lokesh was inducted into the Chandrababu Naidu
cabinet in 2017, with Information Technology, Panchayati Raj and Rural
AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees Hyderabad sources reported that the Congress on Wednesday named newcomer legislator A. Revanth Reddy and former MP Ponnam Prabhakar as working presidents of the Telangana state Congress. Mr Mallu Bhatti Vikramarka, who held the position earlier, has been made chairman of the campaign committee. Meanwhile AICC president Rahul Gandhi appointed politician turned actor Vijayashanti
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!