DMK Party secretary RS Bharathi had yesterday made an announcement that former DMK Chief, the late Kalaignar M Karunanidhi's son MK Stalin had been elected as the party chief unanimously. DMK party had already announced the conducting of DMK general body meeting on August 28 at Chennai, and it was announced that the nomination process for the posts of the party chief and treasurer will be conducted on August 26, with the deadline for withdrawal of nominations being August 27.
The DMK working leader MK Stalin and senior member Duraimurugan had contested the elections for the roles of party chief and treasurer respectively and had filed their nominations yesterday. None other than Duraimurugan and Stalin had filed their nominations, following which both Duraimurugan and Stalin were elected Treasurer and DMK chief unanimously, as announced by party secretary RS Bharathi yesterday.
As Stalin and Duraimurugan did not
withdraw their nominations and they were unopposed, they were finally elected
to the respective posts, and this will be made official with an announcement by
senior most member of DMK, general secretary Anbazhagan, said RS Bharathi.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018