DMK Party secretary RS Bharathi had yesterday made an announcement that former DMK Chief, the late Kalaignar M Karunanidhi's son MK Stalin had been elected as the party chief unanimously. DMK party had already announced the conducting of DMK general body meeting on August 28 at Chennai, and it was announced that the nomination process for the posts of the party chief and treasurer will be conducted on August 26, with the deadline for withdrawal of nominations being August 27.
The DMK working leader MK Stalin and senior member Duraimurugan had contested the elections for the roles of party chief and treasurer respectively and had filed their nominations yesterday. None other than Duraimurugan and Stalin had filed their nominations, following which both Duraimurugan and Stalin were elected Treasurer and DMK chief unanimously, as announced by party secretary RS Bharathi yesterday.
As Stalin and Duraimurugan did not
withdraw their nominations and they were unopposed, they were finally elected
to the respective posts, and this will be made official with an announcement by
senior most member of DMK, general secretary Anbazhagan, said RS Bharathi.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue