MK Alagiri has issued a warning that if he was not reinstated back to DMK Party, the party members will have to face dangerous consequences. DMK members MK Stalin and Duraimurugan had filed nominations for the post of party Chief and treasurer and they did not face opposition from anyone, and were selected unanimously as the party president and treasurer, and the announcement is set to be made officially in the general body meeting.
In such a scenario, MK Alagiri, who has been planning a march on September 5th, has been in discussion with several DMK members, and the talks are going on for the fourth day. Yesterday he had given an interview from Madurai. He had said, "As Karunanidhi is no more, I wanted to save the party. If they don't join me back into the party, they will face extremely dangerous consequences. Even when Kalaignar was the chief, he had told to reinstate me into the party. However several people had stopped him from doing that, and there are still people who do not want me to join back DMK.
I was silent till Karunanidhi was
alive, but now the party has reached a bad phase, and I had requested people to
include me into the party, but they did not listen. Hence I have directly
jumped into the arena, and I have planned this march for my followers’ request,
and it is only because of their demand".
PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon Singapore sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi today felicitated the six winning teams, including three from India, of the first India-Singapore Hackathon, a platform for the youth of the two countries to harness and showcase their innovations. Accordingly the top six teams, three each from India and Singapore, participated in a 36 hour Hackathon Grande Finale in Singapore.
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy