MK Alagiri has issued a warning that if he was not reinstated back to DMK Party, the party members will have to face dangerous consequences. DMK members MK Stalin and Duraimurugan had filed nominations for the post of party Chief and treasurer and they did not face opposition from anyone, and were selected unanimously as the party president and treasurer, and the announcement is set to be made officially in the general body meeting.
In such a scenario, MK Alagiri, who has been planning a march on September 5th, has been in discussion with several DMK members, and the talks are going on for the fourth day. Yesterday he had given an interview from Madurai. He had said, "As Karunanidhi is no more, I wanted to save the party. If they don't join me back into the party, they will face extremely dangerous consequences. Even when Kalaignar was the chief, he had told to reinstate me into the party. However several people had stopped him from doing that, and there are still people who do not want me to join back DMK.
I was silent till Karunanidhi was
alive, but now the party has reached a bad phase, and I had requested people to
include me into the party, but they did not listen. Hence I have directly
jumped into the arena, and I have planned this march for my followers’ request,
and it is only because of their demand".
Special Focus Hide
4 soldiers die in a fight! Earlier yesterday morning, the defense forces had a gunfight with militants in terrorist prone Pulwama area in Jammu and Kashmir, and in this fight, 4 soldiers lost their lives. Today morning, the defense forces started an encounter operation against terrorists hiding in Pinglan area of Pulwama district.
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know