Former central finance minister P Chidambaram has said that, if like-minded political parties unite to form an alliance to thwart this deadly and dangerous ruling at the centre, in the next Lok Sabha elections, the BJP party can be packed to home. Yesterday, former finance minister Chidambaram had interacted with the media at Kolkata, and he had said, "Post the formation of government by BJP at the center, the state of the whole country has been changed. In the name of protection of cows, lots of innocents are brutally killed.
For centuries, no vegetarians and vegetarians have been coexisting, but now, owning a particular meat itself has lead to people killing their own people, and this is a pathetic situation. There's no freedom or democracy currently in the country, and now, a situation has arisen for another freedom struggle. During the congress lead united progressive alliance rule, India's economy was growing good, but now Modi's government has brought economy to an all time low. Whatever they do, statistics can't be hidden, and due to the frustration over their inability to surpass the Congress government time’s achievements only they keep blaming Congress.
Now, Dalits, Muslims and women are
living an endangered life, and this must not continue, and hence BJP Must be
defeated, Just like Kerala and Tamilnadu, if all parties who don't gel well
with the ideologies of BJP join hands to form an alliance for the upcoming Lok
Sabha elections, BJP government can be sent packing to home".
Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front? Hyderabad sources reported that K T Rama Rao, who is the son of Telangana Chief Minister and TRS President K. Chandrashekhar Rao, also known as KCR, along with some other leaders of the party will hold talks with Jaganmohan Reddy, who is the Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh Assembly. Meanwhile this will be the first direct talks between the leaders of two parties since KCR floated
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India