Former central finance minister P Chidambaram has said that, if like-minded political parties unite to form an alliance to thwart this deadly and dangerous ruling at the centre, in the next Lok Sabha elections, the BJP party can be packed to home. Yesterday, former finance minister Chidambaram had interacted with the media at Kolkata, and he had said, "Post the formation of government by BJP at the center, the state of the whole country has been changed. In the name of protection of cows, lots of innocents are brutally killed.
For centuries, no vegetarians and vegetarians have been coexisting, but now, owning a particular meat itself has lead to people killing their own people, and this is a pathetic situation. There's no freedom or democracy currently in the country, and now, a situation has arisen for another freedom struggle. During the congress lead united progressive alliance rule, India's economy was growing good, but now Modi's government has brought economy to an all time low. Whatever they do, statistics can't be hidden, and due to the frustration over their inability to surpass the Congress government time’s achievements only they keep blaming Congress.
Now, Dalits, Muslims and women are
living an endangered life, and this must not continue, and hence BJP Must be
defeated, Just like Kerala and Tamilnadu, if all parties who don't gel well
with the ideologies of BJP join hands to form an alliance for the upcoming Lok
Sabha elections, BJP government can be sent packing to home".
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers