Former central finance minister P Chidambaram has said that, if like-minded political parties unite to form an alliance to thwart this deadly and dangerous ruling at the centre, in the next Lok Sabha elections, the BJP party can be packed to home. Yesterday, former finance minister Chidambaram had interacted with the media at Kolkata, and he had said, "Post the formation of government by BJP at the center, the state of the whole country has been changed. In the name of protection of cows, lots of innocents are brutally killed.
For centuries, no vegetarians and vegetarians have been coexisting, but now, owning a particular meat itself has lead to people killing their own people, and this is a pathetic situation. There's no freedom or democracy currently in the country, and now, a situation has arisen for another freedom struggle. During the congress lead united progressive alliance rule, India's economy was growing good, but now Modi's government has brought economy to an all time low. Whatever they do, statistics can't be hidden, and due to the frustration over their inability to surpass the Congress government time’s achievements only they keep blaming Congress.
Now, Dalits, Muslims and women are
living an endangered life, and this must not continue, and hence BJP Must be
defeated, Just like Kerala and Tamilnadu, if all parties who don't gel well
with the ideologies of BJP join hands to form an alliance for the upcoming Lok
Sabha elections, BJP government can be sent packing to home".
Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties Hyderabad sources reported that no Muslim woman candidate has won the Assembly elections after 1957. Meanwhile only two Muslim woman candidates Shajahan Begum and Masooma Begum were elected from Shadnagar and Pathergatti constituencies. Accordingly Muslims in Telangana state are upset over the attitude of political parties in fielding Muslim candidates considering their population.
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!