According to sources Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan took to face book to urge Malayalee’s across the globe to consider donating their one month’s salary to the Chief Minister’s Distress Relief Fund (CMDRF). Meanwhile when echoing the Chief Minister’s post, Kerala Governor P Sathasivam too urged those ‘holding high offices’ in the state to contribute their salaries to the relief efforts, after having given one month’s salary to the efforts himself.
Moreover following this, a number of people have come forward to contribute their salaries to the CM’s relief fund which would be used to rebuild the state. Accordingly the Kerala State General Education Secretary, A Shahjahan, was among the first to donate a month’s salary towards the relief measures. Further the list of contributors also includes minister Mercy Kuttiamma, State Police Chief and Director General of Police of Kerala Loknath Behera, Advocate General CP Sudhakara Prasad as well as Opposition MLAs Thiruvanjoor Radhakrishnan, Anwar Sadath and VS Shivakumar.
As per report s around 3,700 members of the
Secretariat Employees Association and all the employees in the office of the
state Health Minister KK Shailaja too donated their salaries to the CM’s fund.
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India