According to sources Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan took to face book to urge Malayalee’s across the globe to consider donating their one month’s salary to the Chief Minister’s Distress Relief Fund (CMDRF). Meanwhile when echoing the Chief Minister’s post, Kerala Governor P Sathasivam too urged those ‘holding high offices’ in the state to contribute their salaries to the relief efforts, after having given one month’s salary to the efforts himself.
Moreover following this, a number of people have come forward to contribute their salaries to the CM’s relief fund which would be used to rebuild the state. Accordingly the Kerala State General Education Secretary, A Shahjahan, was among the first to donate a month’s salary towards the relief measures. Further the list of contributors also includes minister Mercy Kuttiamma, State Police Chief and Director General of Police of Kerala Loknath Behera, Advocate General CP Sudhakara Prasad as well as Opposition MLAs Thiruvanjoor Radhakrishnan, Anwar Sadath and VS Shivakumar.
As per report s around 3,700 members of the
Secretariat Employees Association and all the employees in the office of the
state Health Minister KK Shailaja too donated their salaries to the CM’s fund.
PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon Gurgaon sources stated that inaugurating the expressway, PM Modi said, "It is a significant day for Haryana and it will bring about a transport revolution in the state." Hitting out at the earlier UPA government, PM Modi said that the expressway should have been ready a decade ago, during the Commonwealth Games, but due to corruption, it was delayed.
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities
- Why Donald Trump stops Military Aid to Pakistan?
- Prabhas is in talks with a motor bike company for endorsement deals
- Major Political Parties in Telangana gearing up for campaigning
- Mickey Mouse character turned 90 on Sunday
- More Rain anticipated in Tamilnadu from November 19
- Cyclone Gaja death toll in TN rose from 33 to 45
- Sirisena dissolved parliament, announced snap polls on January 5, 2019