Accordingly Hyderabad based startup catalyst T-Hub and HSBC have announced the selection of all five startups in the first wave of their Accelerator 2030 program. Earlier in May, T-Hub and HSBC selected five fintech startups out of 95 for an eight week accelerator program where they would potentially have the opportunity to have their solutions applied to HSBC’s operations globally.
Recently after eight weeks of training, mentorship, and workshops by senior HSBC leadership, the company has decided to go ahead with the solutions developed by all 5 startups. Furthermore as per report the startups were asked to use Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning in developing the PoCs, which were presented to a judging panel of leaders from HSBC Operations and a T-Hub team of finance, marketing, and emerging technology experts.
Further Abda Digital, Tookitaki Technologies,
Capital Quant Solutions, vPhrase Analytics Solutions and Morph.ai are the five
selected startups. Moreover Capital Quant Solutions (CQS) developed a PoC for
“financial spreading in Credit Services,” with a potential reduction of up to
25%-30% in the monthly hours spent financial spreading. Furthermore Morph.ai
developed Chatbot as a Landing Page resulting in a 500% increase in conversions
for the same marketing budget. Morph is now exploring opportunities for HSBC’s
retail and commercial banking businesses to generate sales leads.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections