Accordingly Hyderabad based startup catalyst T-Hub and HSBC have announced the selection of all five startups in the first wave of their Accelerator 2030 program. Earlier in May, T-Hub and HSBC selected five fintech startups out of 95 for an eight week accelerator program where they would potentially have the opportunity to have their solutions applied to HSBC’s operations globally.
Recently after eight weeks of training, mentorship, and workshops by senior HSBC leadership, the company has decided to go ahead with the solutions developed by all 5 startups. Furthermore as per report the startups were asked to use Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning in developing the PoCs, which were presented to a judging panel of leaders from HSBC Operations and a T-Hub team of finance, marketing, and emerging technology experts.
Further Abda Digital, Tookitaki Technologies,
Capital Quant Solutions, vPhrase Analytics Solutions and Morph.ai are the five
selected startups. Moreover Capital Quant Solutions (CQS) developed a PoC for
“financial spreading in Credit Services,” with a potential reduction of up to
25%-30% in the monthly hours spent financial spreading. Furthermore Morph.ai
developed Chatbot as a Landing Page resulting in a 500% increase in conversions
for the same marketing budget. Morph is now exploring opportunities for HSBC’s
retail and commercial banking businesses to generate sales leads.
4 Transgender offered prayers in Sabarimala Temple According to sources after much commotion over their entry into Sabarimala temple on Sunday, the four transgender women Anannyah, Renjumol, Thripthi and Avanthika finally climbed the hill and offered prayers at the shrine on Tuesday. Meanwhile dressed like any other woman Ayyappa devotee, the four wore a black saree, carried the irumudikettu (bag of holy offerings) and climbed the hill amid police protection, headed by Manoj Abraham IG.
- Kamalnath begins tenure with a bang!
- Dinakaran visits Sasikala !
- Protests again in Thoothukudi!
- Clearance given for Madurai AIIMS!
- Ola announced an investment of $100 million in scooter sharing network Vogo
- Polypropylene Bags exempted for Plastic Ban in Tamilnadu
- Authentication through Aadhaar permissible for mobile phone SIM cards & Banking purposes
- Will Rahul Gandhi stand for PM candidate against Modi?
- Rahul Gandhi as PM proposal kicked up storm
- City in Northern China banned Christmas sales & decorations to keep city clean
- Flight operations disrupted due to Cyclone Phethai in Coastal AP
- Court notices to Ratan Tata in a defamation complaint by Wadia Chairman
- Philippines bags Miss Universe 2018 Crown
- Pawan is becoming a sample for social media trollers
- Russian President Putin's calendar sales in Japan in peak