Accordingly Telugu actor Mohan Babu on Sunday attended the condolence meeting of former Tamilnadu Chief Minister late Karunanidhi, who served as chief of DMK party for five decades. Meanwhile MK Stalin, who is now serving as working president of DMK, has set up this meeting at Coimbatore in memory of his late father.
Accordingly the actor Mohan Babu, who was also invited to this event, thanked Stalin for extending the invitation to him and wished to see him as the Chief Minister soon. He tweeted "Thank you my brother MK Stalin for inviting him for the condolence meeting in Coimbatore for your great legendary father. He wishes you all the best and hope to see you as the Chief Minister."
Furthermore this is definitely a shocking statement
from Mohan Babu, considering that his dear friend and co-actor Rajinikanth is
expected to fight the next election in Tamilnadu. Recently after the demise of
Kalaingar, the DMK party president post is vacant and so, both Stalin are
fighting it out to grab that position, while the working president of DMK,
Stalin, has filed his nomination papers for election of new party president,
his confidante Durai Murugan filed nomination for the Treasurer Post.
Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu Chennai sources stated that as the experience of till now, Tamilnadu is getting cold. Meanwhile the weather center has warned that it will become more and more in the next four days. Reportedly in Tamilnadu, the northeast monsoon season was completed in December, 2018. This year, during the northeast monsoon, four storms were formed, but only 'kajah' storm provided some rainfall.
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam