New Delhi sources stated that the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will help Kerala students get their education certificates back in case they might have lost them in the floods through its digital repository. Meanwhile CBSE has 1,300 schools in Kerala affiliated to it. Further the students of these schools can retrieve their mark sheets, migration certificate, and pass certificate from CBSE's digital academic repository called 'Parinam Manjusha'.
As per report this academic repository has been integrated with DigiLocker, a government storehouse of documents. CBSE Secretary Anurag Tripathi said in a statement "The CBSE will re-send login-id and password of Parinam Manjusha/DigiLocker pertaining to students of the year 2016-2018 on their mobile numbers provided with Class X or XII data". Moreover the students of 2004-2015 will have to visit DigiLocker website and link their Aadhaar to their account and retrieve their documents by entering their names, roll number and year of examination.
The statement said "In case any student finds a variation in the
document, he/she may contact the CBSE Regional Office in Thiruvananthapuram
immediately, giving roll number, name, class and year”. Moreover in addition to
these measures, the board has also extended the deadline for submitting school
information at Online Affiliated School Information System (OASIS) for
affiliated schools in Kerala, to September 30, 2018.
Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front? Hyderabad sources reported that K T Rama Rao, who is the son of Telangana Chief Minister and TRS President K. Chandrashekhar Rao, also known as KCR, along with some other leaders of the party will hold talks with Jaganmohan Reddy, who is the Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh Assembly. Meanwhile this will be the first direct talks between the leaders of two parties since KCR floated
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India