According to sources Telangana IT Minister KT Rama Rao on Monday lashed out at Congress leaders in the state and party President Rahul Gandhi and asked them to make their stand clear, if they were prepared to face early elections in the state. Meanwhile when speaking to TRS leaders at the Telangana Bhavan in Hyderabad on Monday, KTR pointed out that Congress leaders in the state like Uttam Kumar Reddy and Revanth Reddy have been labeling him as a 'bachcha' (child) in politics.
Presently KTR added “If he is a child, Rahul Gandhi is 45, three years older to him and if he is a bachcha, what is he? Even if he was elected because of his father, he comes from a family where even his great grandfather, Motilal Nehru, was in politics and he has gone to jail, has he? Rahul Gandhi has no other qualification other than his dynasty tag”.
KTR told reporters "People are ready to vote for us, no matter what
and hence they are coming out in huge numbers. We have no need to offer money,
like some have alleged, no matter when the polls are held, people are ready to
make us win 100% of the seats". Furthermore KCR, as the TRS chief is
popularly known, had dropped hints that the Assembly elections may be held
early and the state elections are originally scheduled along with the Lok Sabha
polls next year.
DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19 Chennai sources made a statement that Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) president MK Stalin will participate in the meeting of opposition parties called by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee in Kolkata on January 19. Reports added MK Stalin had decided to participate in the meeting which is been organized by Mamata Banerjee later this weekend.
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam
- Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites