New Delhi sources stated that Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia on Tuesday alleged that the centre has not given him the permission to go to Moscow to speak about education reforms as Prime Minister Narendra Modi does not want the Delhi government's work to reach an international platform. Meanwhile in a series of tweets, Mr. Sisodia also said his request is under process for the past 10 days.
Sisodia said "He was invited to speak about Delhi education reforms at the World Education Conference, Moscow and was supposed to leave tonight but it's unfortunate that Government of India has not given the permission. It's been 'under process' from last 10 days”.
Moreover he said "Delhi's education reforms have been getting
international press coverage in past few months. It's unfortunate that PM Modi
doesn't want this to reach international platforms”. Furthermore as per report
he said "Delhi is also part of India and if our schools get international
recognition, it's a matter of pride for India".
Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple Chennai sources made a statement that Tamilnadu created many spiritual leaders including those from Jains to serve the people. Meanwhile this was also the objective of the late chief minister J. Jayalalitha, who had taken a political path. Accordingly Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami said in Acharya Shree Mahashraman Chaturmas Pravas Vyavastha Samiti held in the city, on Saturday. “Jain saints and late Chief Minister J. Jayalalitha converge on same ideals”.
- GST Council reduces tax rates
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja
- Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai?
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities