Hyderabad sources reported that Jana Sena said the
CPI (M) has expressed interest in working together on public issues with actor
turned politician Pawan K
Accordingly the party said in a release that communist parties are already working with Jana Sena in Andhra Pradesh on public issues. Meanwhile Veerabhadram said the parties are in touch on working together in Telangana on public issues. Furthermore as per a directive by Kalyan, the Political Affairs Committee (PAC) of Jana Sena held a meeting with its leaders from Telangana and decided to have consultations with the CPI (M) leaders.
The release said "PAC decided to hold face to face meeting with CPI-M
leaders in the light of a widespread speculation of early elections in
Telangana”. Moreover after the talks, PAC would submit a report to Kalyan. Accordingly
Kalyan, a top Telugu actor, had floated Jana Sena at the time of the
2014 elections. Further he had supported the TDP-BJP combine then, but is now
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!