DMK President MK Stalin had today said that if it was 100 times difficult to earn a good name from his father Kalaignar M Karunanidhi, it was 200 times difficult to earn a good name from his bigger father Anbazhagan. Here's a gist of what the newly elected DMK President MK Stalin had spoken during the general body meeting of the party: “Though am not Kalaignar nor can I speak like him, as it is impossible, I am standing before you all as someone who is bold to try anything now.
This is the seed sowed by Periyar and Anna inside me, and though our leader Kalaignar is not with us now, his principles are with us as a guiding light, and till we live and breathe, his principles and values will exist. Kalaignar had once appreciated me that I had lived as a son who never went against father's wish, and as said by him, I will abide by the values of truth, hard work and integrity and live my life. Following his footsteps, I reiterate, the party is bigger than me. The only thing that I miss at this moment is the presence of our leader to witness this event, and though he is not there, we have our senior leader Anbazhagan with us, and Kalaignar had always referred to him as his brother from another mother.
While it was 100 times difficult to
earn a name from father Kalaignar, it is 200 times difficult to earn it from
his brother Anbazhagan, and now with his blessings, I am here as the leader of
DMK. Our party must work towards abolishing the evils in the state, and I am
here to realize he dreams of our leader Kalaignar. Come; let’s teach a lesson
to Modi's government which wants to paint the whole nation in saffron. I am not
here to lead anyone from front, but let’s hold hands, and walk together"
said MK Stalin.
Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage? As per report Telugu Rebel star Prabhas has carved a niche for himself with his impressive performance in countless films of his, including Mirchi, Baahubali and few others. Meanwhile speculation regarding Prabhas marriage has been doing the rounds since a long time. Presently his fans and audiences are desperately waiting to hear about his wedding. Furthermore some sources claim that Prabhas wedding will happen in 2019.
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!