DMK President MK Stalin had today said that if it was 100 times difficult to earn a good name from his father Kalaignar M Karunanidhi, it was 200 times difficult to earn a good name from his bigger father Anbazhagan. Here's a gist of what the newly elected DMK President MK Stalin had spoken during the general body meeting of the party: “Though am not Kalaignar nor can I speak like him, as it is impossible, I am standing before you all as someone who is bold to try anything now.
This is the seed sowed by Periyar and Anna inside me, and though our leader Kalaignar is not with us now, his principles are with us as a guiding light, and till we live and breathe, his principles and values will exist. Kalaignar had once appreciated me that I had lived as a son who never went against father's wish, and as said by him, I will abide by the values of truth, hard work and integrity and live my life. Following his footsteps, I reiterate, the party is bigger than me. The only thing that I miss at this moment is the presence of our leader to witness this event, and though he is not there, we have our senior leader Anbazhagan with us, and Kalaignar had always referred to him as his brother from another mother.
While it was 100 times difficult to
earn a name from father Kalaignar, it is 200 times difficult to earn it from
his brother Anbazhagan, and now with his blessings, I am here as the leader of
DMK. Our party must work towards abolishing the evils in the state, and I am
here to realize he dreams of our leader Kalaignar. Come; let’s teach a lesson
to Modi's government which wants to paint the whole nation in saffron. I am not
here to lead anyone from front, but let’s hold hands, and walk together"
said MK Stalin.
DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19 Chennai sources made a statement that Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) president MK Stalin will participate in the meeting of opposition parties called by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee in Kolkata on January 19. Reports added MK Stalin had decided to participate in the meeting which is been organized by Mamata Banerjee later this weekend.
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam
- Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites