Of late the district collectors of our state are working in an exemplary manner, and they are earning a reputation for themselves with their activities. In Salem, Rohini has been making waves, while in Tirunelveli, Shilpa Prabakar has been rocking. Even Nilgiris has been witnessing the rise of the collector Innocent Divya. Now, a detailed analysis on the said collectors, to follow.
District collector Shilpa Prabakar Sathish had made a survey of Kooniyur village in Cheramadevi, and during this activity, she had gotten on top of the 40 feet high and 30000 feet capacity tank, and checked if the water for people was clean. Later she had also visited the women's sanitation campus, and the sewage operations, and checked if they were maintained properly. She had all of a sudden climbed the 105 feet high tank near Cheranmadevi court, and exposed the fact that the tank was not maintained in a clean manner, and ordered the officials to immediately clean the tank.
In a similar fashion, Madurai collector Veeraraghava Rao had climbed the 100 feet tank, and created waves. Similarly Salem collector Rohini has been doing one thing or the other to be in news. Though the efforts of the collectors are commendable, they must be taking safety measures to safeguard their lives as well.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open