Beijing sources reported that the country's Met department has said saw the hottest summer this year since 1961 with the average temperature reaching 22 degrees Celsius. Meanwhile the department said a total of 55 weather monitoring stations posted record high daily temperatures.
Furthermore when compared to normal years, the national average reading from June to August 26 was one degree higher, while the summer high temperatures lasted longer, covered more areas and came along with more extreme weather this year, Zhang Zuqiang, Director of the emergency relief and public service department of the China Meteorological Administration was quoted and earlier in August, China's national average temperature reached 22.2 degrees Celsius, 1.2 degrees higher than normal years.
Moreover some 93 weather stations reported extreme
high temperatures mostly in Jilin, Liaoning, Inner Mongolia, Sichuan, Hubei and
Shandong. Furthermore Zhang said the lingering high temperatures in the middle
and lower reaches of the Yangtze River were detrimental to the growth of crops.
Previously in September, most regions of the country are expected to record an
average temperature close to or higher than that of the normal years, with
normal or slightly heavier precipitation, which is conducive to the growth of
Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump on Thursday cancelled the US delegation's trip to the annual international conference at Davos, saying the officials were needed in Washington to tackle the shutdown of the federal government. A statement from Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said "Out of consideration for the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay and to ensure
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers