Beijing sources reported that the country's Met department has said saw the hottest summer this year since 1961 with the average temperature reaching 22 degrees Celsius. Meanwhile the department said a total of 55 weather monitoring stations posted record high daily temperatures.
Furthermore when compared to normal years, the national average reading from June to August 26 was one degree higher, while the summer high temperatures lasted longer, covered more areas and came along with more extreme weather this year, Zhang Zuqiang, Director of the emergency relief and public service department of the China Meteorological Administration was quoted and earlier in August, China's national average temperature reached 22.2 degrees Celsius, 1.2 degrees higher than normal years.
Moreover some 93 weather stations reported extreme
high temperatures mostly in Jilin, Liaoning, Inner Mongolia, Sichuan, Hubei and
Shandong. Furthermore Zhang said the lingering high temperatures in the middle
and lower reaches of the Yangtze River were detrimental to the growth of crops.
Previously in September, most regions of the country are expected to record an
average temperature close to or higher than that of the normal years, with
normal or slightly heavier precipitation, which is conducive to the growth of
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day