Accordingly a Dell EMC study said on Tuesday when it comes to IT transformation, 17% of organizations in India have achieved the fully Transformed status a much higher percentage than as observed in other Asian countries researched (4%). Meanwhile the respondents at the transformed companies in India were 8.5 times more likely than legacy or emerging firms and the findings showed whopping 90% of Indian respondents agreed that failing to embrace IT Transformation will hurt their company's competitiveness.
Rajesh Janey, MD and President, Enterprise India, Dell EMC "Today, Indian organizations not only realize the importance of transforming their IT infrastructure to ensure they have a competitive edge to reduce costs, but they also now know that it is crucial to turn data into business intelligence”. Presently transformed firms in India are more likely to execute the majority of application roll outs ahead of schedule compared to lower scoring organizations.
Moreover over 70% of Indian respondents whose
organizations have achieved transformed status also report having mature
digital transformation projects underway versus only 3% of the Indian
legacy/emerging companies surveyed. Furthermore in addition to modern data
centre technologies, Indian organizations are, in general, exceeding the rest
of Asia in terms of automation and process evolution.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees