Accordingly a Dell EMC study said on Tuesday when it comes to IT transformation, 17% of organizations in India have achieved the fully Transformed status a much higher percentage than as observed in other Asian countries researched (4%). Meanwhile the respondents at the transformed companies in India were 8.5 times more likely than legacy or emerging firms and the findings showed whopping 90% of Indian respondents agreed that failing to embrace IT Transformation will hurt their company's competitiveness.
Rajesh Janey, MD and President, Enterprise India, Dell EMC "Today, Indian organizations not only realize the importance of transforming their IT infrastructure to ensure they have a competitive edge to reduce costs, but they also now know that it is crucial to turn data into business intelligence”. Presently transformed firms in India are more likely to execute the majority of application roll outs ahead of schedule compared to lower scoring organizations.
Moreover over 70% of Indian respondents whose
organizations have achieved transformed status also report having mature
digital transformation projects underway versus only 3% of the Indian
legacy/emerging companies surveyed. Furthermore in addition to modern data
centre technologies, Indian organizations are, in general, exceeding the rest
of Asia in terms of automation and process evolution.
Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award According to sources despite her golden run in international athletics this season, teenaged sprint sensation Hima Das said she did not expect her name to be nominated for this year's Arjuna award. Meanwhile the 18 year old Assamese athlete was among the 20 sportsperson recommended for the Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24