New York sources reported that the US has extended the temporary suspension of premium processing for H-1B Visas popular among Indian IT professionals, as part of its efforts to clear the backlog. Meanwhile when premium processing is a feature that shortens the usual processing time of H-1B visa petitions from an average of six months to 15 calendar days for a fee of USD 1,225 (Rs 86,181) and it allowed some companies to jump the queue.
Accordingly the suspension, announced by the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), are expected to last until February 19 next year. Meanwhile the USCIS said it is extending the temporary suspension of premium processing for cap subject H-1B petitions and, beginning September 11, will be expanding this temporary suspension to include certain additional H-1B petitions.
Furthermore under the premium processing, the USCIS has to respond within
15 days to the H-1B visa petitions submitted to it. Moreover the USCIS had
announced in March that it will temporarily suspend premium processing for all
fiscal year 2019 cap-subject petitions, including petitions seeking an
exemption for individuals with a US master's degree or higher. Further additionally,
H1-B workers who are petitioned for or employed at an institution of higher
education or its affiliated or related nonprofit entities or a nonprofit
research organization or a government research organization are not subject to
this numerical cap.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?