According to sources Nara Lokesh has intensified his attack against opposition leaders Jagan and Pawan. Meanwhile in a direct attack, Lokesh described Jagan as 'Avineeti Putrudu' and Pawan as 'Datta Putrudu' for BJP. Reports added Lokesh said BJP has failed to match to the development and progress being carried out by Andhra Pradesh state government.
Moreover Lokesh went onto dub Jagan Mohan Reddy as Jagan 'Modi' Reddy. Lokesh accused YCP of becoming close to Modi and BJP in the recent times and acting against Andhra Pradesh. Furthermore Lokesh said he had thought Pawan Kalyan as 'Powerful'. But he said he came to know true Pawan Kalyan when he had gone missing during the No-Confidence Motion moved by the TDP against Modi Sarkar. Finally Lokesh recalled Pawan's tall claim he had made that he would personally muster the support from all parties if No-Confidence Motion is moved.
Moreover Lokesh has also targeted BJP and Pawan for doing 'divisive'
politics. He said BJP is creating Special Statehood for Rayalaseema and Pawan
is demanding for Uttarandhra Movement and hence Lokesh accused BJP and Janasena
of trying to divide AP people further during tough times. He accused Jagan
of dividing people on caste-basis, Lokesh alleged that Jagan was behind the
burning of trains and encouraging casteism and trying to bring law and order
situation by creating fights between various castes.
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India