According to sources Nara Lokesh has intensified his attack against opposition leaders Jagan and Pawan. Meanwhile in a direct attack, Lokesh described Jagan as 'Avineeti Putrudu' and Pawan as 'Datta Putrudu' for BJP. Reports added Lokesh said BJP has failed to match to the development and progress being carried out by Andhra Pradesh state government.
Moreover Lokesh went onto dub Jagan Mohan Reddy as Jagan 'Modi' Reddy. Lokesh accused YCP of becoming close to Modi and BJP in the recent times and acting against Andhra Pradesh. Furthermore Lokesh said he had thought Pawan Kalyan as 'Powerful'. But he said he came to know true Pawan Kalyan when he had gone missing during the No-Confidence Motion moved by the TDP against Modi Sarkar. Finally Lokesh recalled Pawan's tall claim he had made that he would personally muster the support from all parties if No-Confidence Motion is moved.
Moreover Lokesh has also targeted BJP and Pawan for doing 'divisive'
politics. He said BJP is creating Special Statehood for Rayalaseema and Pawan
is demanding for Uttarandhra Movement and hence Lokesh accused BJP and Janasena
of trying to divide AP people further during tough times. He accused Jagan
of dividing people on caste-basis, Lokesh alleged that Jagan was behind the
burning of trains and encouraging casteism and trying to bring law and order
situation by creating fights between various castes.
Will Pawan Kalyan help farmers in resettlement package for Polavaram multipurpose irrigation project? Accordingly Jana Sena party president Pawan Kalyan has started the second phase of his ‘Praja Porata Yatra’ in Eluru of West Godavari district in Andhra Pradesh. Previously in May, Pawan had toured in the interior parts of Srikakulam district and moreover in the yatra this time, Pawan is reaching out to people across West Godavari district in as many as seven assembly constituencies.
- Telangana & Kerala questioned how Ayushman Bharat scheme benefits at a lower premium
- Can Kerala Govt spend for IFFK?
- TN Govt invited DMK, MLAs & AMMK Leaders for MGR Centenary Function
- Will Ola's Project Guardian ensure safety of riders?
- Chief Justice gives stunning verdict!
- Most wanted accused H Raja meets governor!
- H Raja again challenges court!
- 9 Accused in Rajkumar kidnap released!
- Trump speech right to dispute allegations by Stormy Daniels on Twitter
- Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week