Sources from Kerala stated that the government on Tuesday extended the deadline for filing of income tax returns for taxpayers in Kerala from August 31 to September 15. The Finance Ministry said in a statement "In view of the disruption caused due to severe floods in Kerala, the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) hereby further extends the 'Due Date' for furnishing Income Tax Returns from August 31 to September 15 for all income tax assessee in Kerala”.
Earlier the CBDT had extended the 'Due Date' for filing of income tax returns from July 31 to August 31 for all taxpayers across the country. Furthermore the government is sending a high level delegation led by Minister of State for Finance Pon Radhakrishnan to review the relief and rehabilitation measures being undertaken by banks and insurance companies in Kerala. Moreover various relief measures pertaining to re-opening of all submerged, flood affected bank branches and ATMs, exchange of soiled, mutilated, defective currency and extension of loan repayment period have already been initiated by the banks.
Moreover the Ministry said insurance companies have also started
processing flood related claims to ensure expeditious settlement. Hence the
delegation would comprise senior officers from the central government, CMDs of
public sector banks and insurance companies including state run Agriculture
Insurance Co (AIC) and rural development lender NABARD.
Public exam for 5th and 8th class! Earlier TN Govt had the no detention policy so that no student gets failed and is retained in the same class, considering the right to education which offers education without failing, till elementary school but now in an opposite decision the TN govt has announced public exams for even 5th and 8th class students.
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA