Accordingly several politicians across the spectrum
came together to express their condolences to the family of actor cum politician Nandamuri
Furthermore he rode NTR's Chaitanya Ratham (campaign vehicle) himself and took NTR to the people. Naidu said “He was simple and without pride, has served as an MLA, a Minister and as a Rajya Sabha member. Meanwhile his demise is not just a loss to the party, but to him on a personal level”. Further the son of TDP founder NT Rama Rao, 61 year old Harikrishna sustained critical head injuries when the car which he was driving overturned while overtaking another vehicle near Anneparthi. Meanwhile the vehicle hit the divider and collided with another vehicle coming from the opposite direction.
Moreover taking to Twitter, Andhra Minister and Harikrishna's nephew, Nara
Lokesh said, "Absolutely devastated over the sudden demise of
Sri Nandamuri Harikrishna
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?