Accordingly several politicians across the spectrum
came together to express their condolences to the family of actor cum politician Nandamuri
Furthermore he rode NTR's Chaitanya Ratham (campaign vehicle) himself and took NTR to the people. Naidu said “He was simple and without pride, has served as an MLA, a Minister and as a Rajya Sabha member. Meanwhile his demise is not just a loss to the party, but to him on a personal level”. Further the son of TDP founder NT Rama Rao, 61 year old Harikrishna sustained critical head injuries when the car which he was driving overturned while overtaking another vehicle near Anneparthi. Meanwhile the vehicle hit the divider and collided with another vehicle coming from the opposite direction.
Moreover taking to Twitter, Andhra Minister and Harikrishna's nephew, Nara
Lokesh said, "Absolutely devastated over the sudden demise of
Sri Nandamuri Harikrishna
Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu Chennai sources stated that as the experience of till now, Tamilnadu is getting cold. Meanwhile the weather center has warned that it will become more and more in the next four days. Reportedly in Tamilnadu, the northeast monsoon season was completed in December, 2018. This year, during the northeast monsoon, four storms were formed, but only 'kajah' storm provided some rainfall.
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam