Hyderabad sources reported that amidst the reports of going to early elections, Telangana CM K Chandrasekhar Rao has put the BJP and AIMIM in big dilemma. Meanwhile his sudden meeting with Telangana BJP leaders at Pragati Bhavan raised strong doubts whether TRS will fight next elections jointly with the saffron party.
Accordingly the meeting between KCR and BJP assumed political significance following his recent meeting with Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Union ministers in his recent Delhi visit. Even though the leaders claimed BJP requested for land to set up a memorial in the name of Atal Bihari Vajpayee, it is learnt that KCR and BJP leaders discussed the possibility of friendly contest in the next elections.
Moreover BJP leaders requested KCR to field weak
candidates in the BJP strong hold segments and BJP will help to win TRS in the
Telangana party's strong hold areas. Further the leaders said KCR already
decided to enter an unofficial agreement with AIMIM party and fight a friendly
contest in Muslim dominated Assembly Constituencies. Moreover the party
President Asaduddin Owaisi also agreed for that and presently the fresh talk
with Telangana BJP leaders in his camp office raised doubts whether KCR join
hands with the saffron or the Hyderabad centric Green party.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open