Hyderabad sources reported that amidst the reports of going to early elections, Telangana CM K Chandrasekhar Rao has put the BJP and AIMIM in big dilemma. Meanwhile his sudden meeting with Telangana BJP leaders at Pragati Bhavan raised strong doubts whether TRS will fight next elections jointly with the saffron party.
Accordingly the meeting between KCR and BJP assumed political significance following his recent meeting with Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Union ministers in his recent Delhi visit. Even though the leaders claimed BJP requested for land to set up a memorial in the name of Atal Bihari Vajpayee, it is learnt that KCR and BJP leaders discussed the possibility of friendly contest in the next elections.
Moreover BJP leaders requested KCR to field weak
candidates in the BJP strong hold segments and BJP will help to win TRS in the
Telangana party's strong hold areas. Further the leaders said KCR already
decided to enter an unofficial agreement with AIMIM party and fight a friendly
contest in Muslim dominated Assembly Constituencies. Moreover the party
President Asaduddin Owaisi also agreed for that and presently the fresh talk
with Telangana BJP leaders in his camp office raised doubts whether KCR join
hands with the saffron or the Hyderabad centric Green party.
Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad? Accordingly Sharmila, who had earlier headed the Telangana unit of YCP, is nowhere in the scene now in the Telangana polls. Meanwhile Jagan has announced that YCP would stay away from the Telangana elections, the move said to have irked Sharmila and her followers in the party.
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!