Hyderabad sources reported that amidst the reports of going to early elections, Telangana CM K Chandrasekhar Rao has put the BJP and AIMIM in big dilemma. Meanwhile his sudden meeting with Telangana BJP leaders at Pragati Bhavan raised strong doubts whether TRS will fight next elections jointly with the saffron party.
Accordingly the meeting between KCR and BJP assumed political significance following his recent meeting with Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Union ministers in his recent Delhi visit. Even though the leaders claimed BJP requested for land to set up a memorial in the name of Atal Bihari Vajpayee, it is learnt that KCR and BJP leaders discussed the possibility of friendly contest in the next elections.
Moreover BJP leaders requested KCR to field weak
candidates in the BJP strong hold segments and BJP will help to win TRS in the
Telangana party's strong hold areas. Further the leaders said KCR already
decided to enter an unofficial agreement with AIMIM party and fight a friendly
contest in Muslim dominated Assembly Constituencies. Moreover the party
President Asaduddin Owaisi also agreed for that and presently the fresh talk
with Telangana BJP leaders in his camp office raised doubts whether KCR join
hands with the saffron or the Hyderabad centric Green party.
UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1 Lucknow sources stated that government doctors in Uttar Pradesh under the banner of Provincial Medical Services Association UP announced their decision to wear black bands on October 1 in support of their demands including promotion issues and non-practice allowance. A statement issued by the association said "Government doctors across the state will register their protest
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee