Accordingly the Trump administration on Tuesday said it would explore regulating Google an effort that would challenge protections around free speech online in response to the president's allegations that the tech giant manipulates its search results to prominently display negative stories about him and other Republicans. Meanwhile as per report President Donald Trump in a pre-dawn tweet claimed that search returns for "Trump News" were "RIGGED for me & others, so that almost all stories & news is BAD".
Furthermore then, his top economic adviser, Larry Kudlow, said the White House is now "taking a look" at whether, and how, Google should be regulated by the government. Moreover in the United States, regulating search results could violate the First Amendment, said lawmakers from both parties, free-speech advocates and tech experts. Reports added the Trump administration's threat drew rebukes from Democrats and even a few Republicans, who said government shouldn't play a role in monitoring search results or other content online.
Meanwhile Riva Sciuto, a spokeswoman for Google,
said when users "type queries into the Google Search bar, our goal is to
make sure they receive the most relevant answers in a matter of seconds. Furthermore
search is not used to set a political agenda, and we don't bias our results
toward any political ideology, but Google's algorithm is shrouded in secrecy,
and in the past, Google has faced investigations for giving preference to its
own products and services in search results.
Mickey Mouse character turned 90 on Sunday Accordingly Iconic cartoon character Mickey Mouse turned 90 on Sunday, and his birthday is being celebrated around the world, including in India. Meanwhile Mickey Mouse made his first appearance in Steamboat Willie on November 18, 1928, and has ruled hearts since then. Furthermore he was born out of necessity when Walt Disney discovered he had lost the rights to his previous character
- More Rain anticipated in Tamilnadu from November 19
- Cyclone Gaja death toll in TN rose from 33 to 45
- Sirisena dissolved parliament, announced snap polls on January 5, 2019
- Can KCR win Elections by doing Yagams & Homams alone?
- Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad?
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth