Accordingly the Trump administration on Tuesday said it would explore regulating Google an effort that would challenge protections around free speech online in response to the president's allegations that the tech giant manipulates its search results to prominently display negative stories about him and other Republicans. Meanwhile as per report President Donald Trump in a pre-dawn tweet claimed that search returns for "Trump News" were "RIGGED for me & others, so that almost all stories & news is BAD".
Furthermore then, his top economic adviser, Larry Kudlow, said the White House is now "taking a look" at whether, and how, Google should be regulated by the government. Moreover in the United States, regulating search results could violate the First Amendment, said lawmakers from both parties, free-speech advocates and tech experts. Reports added the Trump administration's threat drew rebukes from Democrats and even a few Republicans, who said government shouldn't play a role in monitoring search results or other content online.
Meanwhile Riva Sciuto, a spokeswoman for Google,
said when users "type queries into the Google Search bar, our goal is to
make sure they receive the most relevant answers in a matter of seconds. Furthermore
search is not used to set a political agenda, and we don't bias our results
toward any political ideology, but Google's algorithm is shrouded in secrecy,
and in the past, Google has faced investigations for giving preference to its
own products and services in search results.
Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line Hyderabad sources added that in a bid to encourage more people to get drinking water tap connections in urban areas, the state government of Telangana drastically slashed the deposit amount to just “Rs One ”for the below poverty line families and to “Rs 100” for others as against present Rs 6,000 as quoted in a release. Meanwhile in all municipalities and municipal corporations, the BPL
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day
- 2 alliances in India, one under Rahul Gandhi and a 'gatbandhan' which has no leader: Amit Shah
- Arya & Sayyeshaa getting engaged to each other
- Pinnacle Blooms - Helping special kids
- Forest department eyeing Chinnathambi!
- Kamal Hassan praises woman!
- Captain Vijayakanth coming soon!
- Trump still adds to sources not requiring congressional approval
- New inmate into TDP from MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna's Family
- Will Anti Corruption Bureau in Delhi be controlled as per instructions from SC?
- KCR Govt plans to illuminate Charminar with 190-watt LED light
- Kotii Group - On the name of god celebrating 9th Anniversary
- When will Tamilnadu Districts be upgraded as Corporations?
- Know how to hide Caller ID when making call to Uber Driver