A Chennai based lady has revealed that she had attempted suicide after being threatened by the cops that she will be arrested charged with a prostitution case. Gajendran belongs to Koladi's Senthamizh Nagar next to Thiruverkadu, and he is living with his wife Renuka.
Renuka is a nurse, and recently she had been constructing toilet near her house. Due to land issues, she had problems with her neighbor Amritahavalli. AMirthavalli had filed a police complaint against Renuka, and it has been said that during the inquiry, Police inspector Alexander had been listening to ADMK former leader Mahendran and district councilor and was acting biased to Amirthavalli.
Following their torture, Renuka had set herself on fire at the police station itself, and as per the recording, before she had committed suicide, she had committed suicide after being threatened that the police were corrupt and threatened to file prostitution case on her which made her take petrol hidden to police station and immolate herself. This issue has created a huge controversy.
"Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app According to sources aiming to take on mobile dating apps such as Tinder and Bumble, social networking giant Facebook started testing its new dating product in Colombia. As per report "At first glance, 'Facebook Dating' closely resembles its competitor Hinge. Both depart from the swiping model popularized by Tinder in favor of asking users to answer question prompts and start conversations based on something in a person's profile".
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?