Actor Vishal has started a new organization named Makkal Nala Iyakkam yesterday. Actor Vishal, who has been a most sought after action hero in Tamil cinema, of late has been showing interest in politics. Months before, in the RK Nagar by election, Vishal had filed nominations as an independent candidate. As Vishal had all of a sudden got into serious political arena, the election battlefield witnessed heat, but however, his nomination was rejected.
Following lack of trust in the 10 people who had supported Vishal, an investigation was conducted following which Deepan and Sumathi said they hadn't supported him. After huge confusion, his nomination was rejected. After this, Vishal had started concentrating on films, and scored back to back hits with Thupparivalan and Irumbuthirai. Yesterday, the actor had celebrated his birthday, and also celebrated the 100 days celebration event of Irumbuthirai at Kalaivanar Arangam in Chennai, and he had converted his fan clubs into an organization named Makkal Nala Iyakkam, following the footsteps of Kamal Hassan who had launched Makkal Needhi Maiam.
It has been expected that Vishal is
planning to launch it as a political party sooner, and he had launched a flag
as well. His party flag has the terms, Prudence, Difference and hard work, and
the caption let’s form a team and sow kindness, with the images of Abdul Kalam
and Mother Teresa.
9 Accused in Rajkumar kidnap released! In an unexpected turn of events, the Gobichettipalayam additional bench justice Mani had ordered the release of the 9 accused who were arrested in connection to the kidnapping of Kannada superstar Rajkumar years ago. In 2000, when Kannada actor Rajkumar was in his farm house, he was kidnapped by Sandalwood smuggling expert Veerappan, on July 30, in Erode's Thottagajanur near Thaalavadi.
- Trump speech right to dispute allegations by Stormy Daniels on Twitter
- Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?