Actor Vishal has started a new organization named Makkal Nala Iyakkam yesterday. Actor Vishal, who has been a most sought after action hero in Tamil cinema, of late has been showing interest in politics. Months before, in the RK Nagar by election, Vishal had filed nominations as an independent candidate. As Vishal had all of a sudden got into serious political arena, the election battlefield witnessed heat, but however, his nomination was rejected.
Following lack of trust in the 10 people who had supported Vishal, an investigation was conducted following which Deepan and Sumathi said they hadn't supported him. After huge confusion, his nomination was rejected. After this, Vishal had started concentrating on films, and scored back to back hits with Thupparivalan and Irumbuthirai. Yesterday, the actor had celebrated his birthday, and also celebrated the 100 days celebration event of Irumbuthirai at Kalaivanar Arangam in Chennai, and he had converted his fan clubs into an organization named Makkal Nala Iyakkam, following the footsteps of Kamal Hassan who had launched Makkal Needhi Maiam.
It has been expected that Vishal is
planning to launch it as a political party sooner, and he had launched a flag
as well. His party flag has the terms, Prudence, Difference and hard work, and
the caption let’s form a team and sow kindness, with the images of Abdul Kalam
and Mother Teresa.
Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman Atlanta sources reported that the owner of several Milwaukee area gas stations who was indicted for forced labor involving aggravated abuse harboring an alien for financial gain, and document servitude has reached a plea deal in the federal case against him. Meanwhile according to media reports Harshinder Bhatia agreed to plead guilty to a federal charge of “harboring an alien for financial gain”.
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!
- Demonetization & GST holds back India's growth: Raghuram Rajan
- Why Naidu meeting all leaders who are already opposed to PM Narendra Modi: Dr. Tamilisai