Following sudden health issues, the wife of the former DMK Chief, late Kalaignar M Karunanidhi, Dayalu Ammal has been admitted in hospital. Following this, the newly elected DMK Chief MK Stalin had visited the hospital to enquire on her health. Dayalu ammal is 82 years old, and is already suffering from several health issues. Ever since Karunanidhi had started to move away from party related activities after his health issues, Dayalu Ammal too had started facing health issues.
Even when Kalaignar Karunanidhi was admitted in Chennai Kauvery Hospital and was critical, fighting for his life, Dayalu Ammal had visited the hospital in a wheelchair. When MK Stalin had filed his nomination for the post of DMK chief two days back, Dayalu Ammal was the one who had blessed him and sent him. In such a situation, Dayalu ammal faced severe breathing issues yesterday, following which an ambulance was brought in and she was taken to thousand lights Apollo hospital.
Dayalu Ammal has been receiving
treatment at intensive care unit, and following her deteriorated health
condition, Rajathi Ammal, Selvi, Kanimozhi rushed to hospital. It has
been expected that Dayalu Ammal will be back home in a couple of days, and now
the whole of DMK fraternity is filled with grief.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018