Amma Makkal Munnetra Kazhagam party president TTV Dinakaran has said that in the upcoming by elections in Thiruvarur and Thirupparankundram, his AMMK Party will only win, besides also adding that his party will emerge victorious in Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha elections as well. TTV Dinakaran, who had been to Trichy, had interacted with the press at the airport.
He said that more than 90 percent of the real loyal followers of Jayalalitha and loyal followers of ADMK are currently in AMMK, and that the remaining 10 percent are with Edappadi Palanisamy and O Panneerselvam just for the sake of monetary benefits. He further added that once this government gets dissolved, the remaining 10 percent will also join AMMK. Someone's conspiracy was the reason behind the double leaves symbol now being in hands of EPS and OPS, and after the party breaks in the election, they will come to AMMK.
He said that he cannot answer for
guesses and speculations, but he assured that his AMMK party will win in
the upcoming by elections in Thiruvarur and Thirupparankundram, and will also
win the upcoming Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha elections.
Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad? Accordingly Sharmila, who had earlier headed the Telangana unit of YCP, is nowhere in the scene now in the Telangana polls. Meanwhile Jagan has announced that YCP would stay away from the Telangana elections, the move said to have irked Sharmila and her followers in the party.
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!