Amma Makkal Munnetra Kazhagam party president TTV Dinakaran has said that in the upcoming by elections in Thiruvarur and Thirupparankundram, his AMMK Party will only win, besides also adding that his party will emerge victorious in Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha elections as well. TTV Dinakaran, who had been to Trichy, had interacted with the press at the airport.
He said that more than 90 percent of the real loyal followers of Jayalalitha and loyal followers of ADMK are currently in AMMK, and that the remaining 10 percent are with Edappadi Palanisamy and O Panneerselvam just for the sake of monetary benefits. He further added that once this government gets dissolved, the remaining 10 percent will also join AMMK. Someone's conspiracy was the reason behind the double leaves symbol now being in hands of EPS and OPS, and after the party breaks in the election, they will come to AMMK.
He said that he cannot answer for
guesses and speculations, but he assured that his AMMK party will win in
the upcoming by elections in Thiruvarur and Thirupparankundram, and will also
win the upcoming Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha elections.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees