Amma Makkal Munnetra Kazhagam party president TTV Dinakaran has said that in the upcoming by elections in Thiruvarur and Thirupparankundram, his AMMK Party will only win, besides also adding that his party will emerge victorious in Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha elections as well. TTV Dinakaran, who had been to Trichy, had interacted with the press at the airport.
He said that more than 90 percent of the real loyal followers of Jayalalitha and loyal followers of ADMK are currently in AMMK, and that the remaining 10 percent are with Edappadi Palanisamy and O Panneerselvam just for the sake of monetary benefits. He further added that once this government gets dissolved, the remaining 10 percent will also join AMMK. Someone's conspiracy was the reason behind the double leaves symbol now being in hands of EPS and OPS, and after the party breaks in the election, they will come to AMMK.
He said that he cannot answer for
guesses and speculations, but he assured that his AMMK party will win in
the upcoming by elections in Thiruvarur and Thirupparankundram, and will also
win the upcoming Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha elections.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar