According to sources the Tollywood actor has bid adieu to films due to his political career, where he was last seen in Agnyaathavaasi which was the first film released this year and failed miserably at the box office. Meanwhile if sources are to be believed, Pawan Kalyan is all set to make his small screen debut. As per report Pawan Kalyan is all set to become a host for a show which will be similar to Aamir Khan's Satyamev Jayate.
Moreover the show will mainly focus on the pressing issues faced by people in the Telugu states and hence the principal shooting of this program is expected to commence from next month. Presently rumors doing the rounds suggest that Pawan will use this show's success for political mileage and to further his political ambition the way Kamal Hassan has been doing.
Presently Kamal has been using Bigg Boss Tamil to carry out a subliminal
political campaign in view of the upcoming elections in the state of Tamilnadu.
Furthermore besides, an official confirmation about the political power star's
small screen debut is awaited. Moreover if Pawan Kalyan does appear on the
reality show, the TRP ratings is expected to surpass the records set by other
actors Nagarjuna's Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu and NTR's Bigg Boss.
Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front? Hyderabad sources reported that K T Rama Rao, who is the son of Telangana Chief Minister and TRS President K. Chandrashekhar Rao, also known as KCR, along with some other leaders of the party will hold talks with Jaganmohan Reddy, who is the Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh Assembly. Meanwhile this will be the first direct talks between the leaders of two parties since KCR floated
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India