Bengaluru sources stated that Cyber security leader Trend Micro said on Thursday that Crypto-jacking where a hacker steals crypto currencies like Bitcoin from digital wallets attempts are making the biggest impact so far this year, said the report titled "Midyear Security Roundup 2018."
Meanwhile Trend Micro recorded a 96% increase in crypto currency mining detections in the first half of 2018 compared to all of 2017, and a massive 956% increase in detections versus the first half of 2017. Furthermore as per report this indicates that cybercriminals are shifting away from the quick payout of ransomware in favor of the slower, behind the scenes approach of stealing computing power to mine digital currency.
Nilesh Jain, Vice President South East Asia and
India, Trend Micro said "We have also seen few Public Cloud providers getting
compromised this year. Furthermore next year, the customers who don't take
adequate measures to their applications or data which are hosted in Public
Cloud, might even get compromised". Moreover another shift in the
first half of the year is toward unusual malware types, such as file less,
macro and small file malware.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!